There are 37 Disney Cruises with special offers this week. The number of sailings with the MTO rate is down two sailings to 25 sail dates. There are however, five new dates added for fall sailings. The Canadian Resident rate is practically identical to last week. The Florida Resident rate is down to just 4 sail dates this week, but this does include the Christmas cruise on the Fantasy with 2-stops at Castaway Cay.
The final special offer this week is Disney Cruise Line’s IGT/VGT promotion, available to everyone, for up to 25% off the prevailing rate for select Mexican Riviera and Western Caribbean sailings. There is no change in sail dates for this promotion.
The specific sailings as of today are listed below.
Disney Wonder – Mexican Riviera and Caribbean
- Sunday October 20, 2019 🎃 7-Night Mexican Riviera from San Diego
- Sunday October 27, 2019 🎃 7-Night Mexican Riviera from San Diego
- Friday February 14, 2020 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans
The special offers listed below are available to book today through Sunday, August 25, 2019, while inventory lasts.
Looking for a cruise to escape the winter blues? Click here to learn more about our second DCL Blog Group Cruise aboard the Magic in February 2020.
Special Offers for U.S. Military Personnel
Special Rates for U.S. Military Personnel (MTO) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Please note: This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Valid for new bookings only.
- Monday August 26, 2019 (5A @ $232.00)
- Monday September 16, 2019 🎃 (5A @ $198.00)
- Monday September 30, 2019 🎃 (10A @ $165.00)
- Saturday October 19, 2019 🎃 (11A @ $185.00)
- Sunday September 15, 2019 (9B @ $138.00)
- Wednesday September 25, 2019 🎃 (10B @ $162.00)
- Saturday October 12, 2019 🎃 (10B @ $165.00)
- Thursday October 17, 2019 🎃 (10B @ $169.00)
- Monday September 30, 2019 🎃 (10B @ $157.00)
- Sunday September 8, 2019 (10B @ $171.00)
- Sunday September 1, 2019 (9A @ $178.00)
- Sunday August 25, 2019 (10B @ $214.00)
14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise from San Diego
San Diego • At Sea • Cabo San Lucas • Puerto Vallarta • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • Panama Canal • Cartagena, Colombia • At Sea • Grand Cayman • Cozumel • At Sea
- Friday November 8, 2019 🎄 (10B @ $110.00)
- Monday September 30, 2019 (11A @ $159.00)
- Sunday November 3, 2019 (10B @ $135.00)
- Monday August 26, 2019 (5A @ $300.00)
- Monday September 2, 2019 (5B @ $260.00)
Special Military rates are available to all retired and active U.S. Military personnel (or spouse), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. Military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify).
Special Offers for Florida Resident
Special Rates for Florida Residents (FLR) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Please note: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts. Valid on new and existing reservations.
- Saturday November 2, 2019 (11A @ $174.00)
- Saturday December 21, 2019 🎄 (11A @ $363.00)
To take advantage of the Florida resident rate, at least one adult on the reservation must provide proof of Florida residency within 48 hours of booking. Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card, Florida utility bill with Guest’s name and address, Florida voter’s registration card, or Renter’s lease agreement. Note: a property deed is not considered acceptable proof of residency. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via email to DCL.OfferVerification@disney.com or via fax to (407) 566-7739.
Canadian Resident Rates
Special Rates for Canadian Residents have returned. Canadian residents can save 25% off prevailing rates as quoted on Disneycruise.com for non-concierge Verandah, Oceanview, and Inside Staterooms on select cruises. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Proof of residency is required an you must mention the special offer code CAN when booking. NOTE: Offers may be applied to existing bookings if requested when calling in. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts, or onboard credits.
- Monday November 4, 2019 (11B @ $186.00)
- Thursday April 2, 2020 (11C @ $202.50)
- Saturday October 12, 2019 🎃 (11C @ $191.25)
- Sunday October 27, 2019 🎃 (11C @ $176.25)
- Monday September 2, 2019 (11B @ $165.00)
- Monday June 29, 2020 (11C @ $281.25)
- Monday July 6, 2020 (11C @ $281.25)
- Monday July 13, 2020 (11C @ $281.25)
- Monday July 20, 2020 (11C @ $270.00)
- Friday February 14, 2020 (11C @ $187.50)
To take advantage of these special offers, you can book online, call (800) 491-9744 or contact your travel agent. Please note, the offers listed are not to be taken as official quotes. Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. More importantly, the deals listed above are a snapshot in time based on DCL’s online cruise search tool.