National Hurricane Center - Atlantic Tropical Weather OutlookPublished August 8, 2020 1:53pm EDT
ABNT20 KNHC 081753
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Sat Aug 8 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
A tropical wave located several hundred miles west-southwest of the
Cabo Verde Islands is producing a few showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions have become less conducive, and development
of this system is no longer anticipated.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.
Current Tropical SystemsNo current storms in the Atlantic Basin
Source: National Hurricane Center Spaghetti Models: SFWMD
Spaghetti Models for Invests 90-99L
There are no invest spaghetti models available at this time from SFWMD.
Graphical AnalysisAtlantic Surface Analysis
- GFS Models
- GOES-East Imagery Viewer
- NOAA Tropical Storm Floaters
- NOAA Tropical Atlantic Imagery
- Air Force & NOAA Reconnaissance Flight Data
- MyFox Hurricane
- Unisys Weather - Hurricane
- Recent GOES Images
- GOES-16 RAMMB/CIRA
- NEXLAB GOES-16 Visible
- NASA Worldview