Bar Harbor, Maine Port Summary
Bar Harbor is a town on Mount Desert Island along Maine’s Frenchman Bay. It serves as a gateway to the mountains and cliffs of neighboring Acadia National Park. Towering over the park, Cadillac Mountain has trails and views of the town, the bay and the Cranberry Islands. Sand Beach is ringed by mountains. From the town pier, the Shore Path winds along the bay overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Porcupine Islands.
Port Shopping Information
For additional information please visit the Bar Harbor, Maine website.
View detailed past and future Bar Harbor, Maine visit history.
6-Night Canada and New England Cruise from New York
5-Night Canada and New England Cruise from New York
6-Night Canada Cruise from New York
- A Walk in the Park (BH24)
(0) Rate & ReviewExplore the hiker’s paradise of Acadia National Park, filled with towering peaks and unspoiled views.
- Acadia National Park & Carriage Ride (BH04)
(0) Rate & ReviewVisit amazing Acadia National Park and enjoy a carriage ride around Day Mountain.
- Acadia National Park & Lobster Bake (BH06)
(0) Rate & ReviewSee the wonders of nature on display at Acadia National Park and feast like a local.
- Acadia National Park (BH07)
(0) Rate & ReviewExperience Acadia National Park in all its natural splendor.
- Acadia National Park with a Park Ranger (BH18)
(0) Rate & ReviewBe led on an eye-opening tour of a mountainous park known for its pristine beauty.
- Bar Harbor by Land & Sea (BH08)
(0) Rate & ReviewDrive, sail and sightsee your way through beautiful Bar Harbor.
- Bar Harbor Foodie Walking Tour (BH22)
(0) Rate & ReviewTaste the best of Maine and Bar Harbor as you tour the town and talk to its purveyors of goods.
- Bar Harbor Maritime History Tour (BH26)
(0) Rate & ReviewStep back in time for colorful tales of pirates, sea serpents and steam sailing that live in the lore of Maine maritime stories.
- Bass Harbor by Van – Small Group Departure (BH12)
(0) Rate & ReviewTour beautiful Bass Harbor in an intimate group setting.
- Behind the Scenes of a Working Lobster Pound with Lunch (BH14)
(0) Rate & ReviewLearn all about lobstering on a guided walking tour of an oceanarium and lobster pound.
- Best of Both Worlds (BH09)
(0) Rate & ReviewExperience a little of bit of it all at a breathtaking port of call!
- Cranberry Islands and Acadia National Park (BH03)
(0) Rate & ReviewEnjoy a scenic cruise, visit the Islesford Historic Museum and drive through Acadia National Park.
- Experience the Gilded Age at the Jordan Pond House with Lunch (BH17)
(0) Rate & ReviewSavor a 3-course meal at the historic Jordan Pond House restaurant and drink in the stunning scenery.
- Fishing in Frenchman Bay (BH16)
(0) Rate & ReviewCast your line in the pristine waters of Maine.
- Gardens of Acadia – Small Group Departure (BH13)
(0) Rate & ReviewWhy settle for the garden-variety tour when you could be touring a variety of gardens!
- Grand Tour of Bar Harbor (BH10)
(0) Rate & ReviewSavor Bar Harbor’s sublime grandeur—from the majesty of Cadillac Mountain to the incredible Thunder Hole.
- Haunted Walk Through Bar Harbor (BH01)
(0) Rate & ReviewJoin your guide for a spirited walking tour of Bar Harbor's haunted places and hear Wabanaki tribal tales of the supernatural.
- Jewels of Acadia by Van – Small Group Departure (BH11)
(0) Rate & ReviewA treasure trove of wonders are awaiting your discovery in Acadia National Park.
- Life Between the Tides for Families (BH20)
(0) Rate & ReviewExplore the wonders of nature with an Acadia National Park Ranger!
- LuLu Lobster Boat Tour for Families (BH19)
(0) Rate & ReviewBreak out of your shell to experience a lobster boat adventure.
- Ocean Trail Hike (BH05)
(0) Rate & ReviewGet exercise and an education on this guided nature walk along Maine’s rocky coast.
- Sea Kayaking Tour (BH21)
(0) Rate & ReviewExplore Maine's watery wonders as you kayak along the coast of Bar Harbor.
- Seal Cove Auto Museum and Lobster Lunch (BH15)
(0) Rate & ReviewCap off a day at the auto museum with a visit to a genuine lobster pound!
- The Beauty of Little Cranberry Island (BH27)
(0) Rate & ReviewVisit a lovely harbor town off the coast of Maine, with stunning views of rugged Acadia National Park.
- The Secrets of Real Maine Cooking (BH25)
(0) Rate & ReviewDiscover how to turn a fresh catch into a delicious bowl of vacation memories during a visit with a Maine chef.
- Victorian Stroll (BH02)
(0) Rate & ReviewWalk through history on this guided tour of Bar Harbor.
Clouds: overcast clouds
% Clouds: 90%
Wind: S at 22 mph
Weather data is provided by a third party, OpenWeatherMap. OpenWeatherMap offers detailed weather data and analytics for any city. This data is provided for your general information only, and should not be treated as an official forecast. Please consult your local and national weather reports for your weather making decisions.
Weather Station: Bar Harbor