The overall number of special offers from Disney Cruise Line dipped this week. The number of sailings with the MTO rate is down one sailing to 26 sail dates. There are some notable additions, such as the Wonder’s first cruise following dry dock, and the November Eastbound Panama Canal. Finally, there are two new dates on the Magic, a 5-night Canadian Cruise, and a Bermuda cruise from New York. The Canadian Resident rate is also down a sail date, the four 2020 Alaskan sailing for next year remain available. The Florida Resident rate nearly dropped in half down to 6 sail dates.
The final set of special offers this week is Disney Cruise Line’s IGT/VGT promotion, available to everyone, for up to 25% off the prevailing rate for select Northern European, Mexican Riviera, Alaska and Western Caribbean sailings. Although, DCL’s offer includes Alaska in the title, there are no Alaska voyages listed at the time of publication.
The specific sailings as of today are listed below.
Disney Magic – Baltic, Northern European, and British Isles
- Sunday September 1, 2019 7-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Dover
Disney Wonder – Mexican Riviera, and Caribbean
- Sunday October 20, 2019 🎃 7-Night Mexican Riviera from San Diego
- Sunday October 27, 2019 🎃 7-Night Mexican Riviera from San Diego
- Friday February 14, 2020 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans
The special offers listed below are available to book today through Sunday, August 4, 2019, while inventory lasts.
The inaugural DCL Blog Group cruise is in the books – we have a little bit more to share from that adventure this week. Click here to learn more about our second DCL Blog Group Cruise aboard the Magic in early 2020.
Special Offers for U.S. Military Personnel
Special Rates for U.S. Military Personnel (MTO) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Please note: This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Valid for new bookings only.
- Friday August 9, 2019 (5A @ $274.00)
- Friday August 16, 2019 (5A @ $256.00)
- Friday August 23, 2019 (9B @ $235.00)
- Monday August 12, 2019 (5A @ $286.00)
- Monday August 19, 2019 (11A @ $225.00)
- Monday August 26, 2019 (11A @ $205.00)
- Saturday August 10, 2019 (11A @ $246.00)
- Saturday August 17, 2019 (11A @ $216.00)
- Thursday August 8, 2019 (10B @ $233.00)
- Sunday September 15, 2019 (9B @ $138.00)
- Monday September 30, 2019 🎃 (10B @ $157.00)
- Sunday September 8, 2019 (10B @ $171.00)
- Sunday September 1, 2019 (10B @ $156.00)
- Sunday August 25, 2019 (10C @ $214.00)
14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise from San Diego
San Diego • At Sea • Cabo San Lucas • Puerto Vallarta • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • Panama Canal • Cartagena, Colombia • At Sea • Grand Cayman • Cozumel • At Sea
- Friday November 8, 2019 🎄 (10B @ $110.00)
- Monday September 30, 2019 (11A @ $159.00)
- Monday August 5, 2019 (5B @ $410.00)
- Monday August 12, 2019 (9C @ $245.00)
- Monday August 19, 2019 (9C @ $225.00)
- Monday September 2, 2019 (9C @ $180.00)
Special Military rates are available to all retired and active U.S. Military personnel (or spouse), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. Military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify).
Special Offers for Florida Resident
Special Rates for Florida Residents (FLR) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Please note: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts. Valid on new and existing reservations.
- Saturday August 10, 2019 (11A @ $246.00)
- Thursday August 8, 2019 (11A @ $269.00)
To take advantage of the Florida resident rate, at least one adult on the reservation must provide proof of Florida residency within 48 hours of booking. Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card, Florida utility bill with Guest’s name and address, Florida voter’s registration card, or Renter’s lease agreement. Note: a property deed is not considered acceptable proof of residency. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via email to DCL.OfferVerification@disney.com or via fax to (407) 566-7739.
Canadian Resident Rates
Special Rates for Canadian Residents have returned. Canadian residents can save 25% off prevailing rates as quoted on Disneycruise.com for non-concierge Verandah, Oceanview, and Inside Staterooms on select cruises. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Proof of residency is required an you must mention the special offer code CAN when booking. NOTE: Offers may be applied to existing bookings if requested when calling in. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts, or onboard credits.
- Monday September 30, 2019 🎃 (11B @ $180.00)
- Monday November 4, 2019 (11B @ $186.00)
- Thursday December 12, 2019 🎄 (11C @ $174.00)
- Monday December 16, 2019 🎄 (11C @ $184.50)
- Saturday October 12, 2019 🎃 (11C @ $191.25)
- Sunday October 27, 2019 🎃 (11C @ $176.25)
- Monday September 2, 2019 (9D @ $198.75)
- Monday June 29, 2020 (11C @ $281.25)
- Monday July 6, 2020 (11C @ $281.25)
- Monday July 13, 2020 (11C @ $281.25)
- Monday July 20, 2020 (11C @ $270.00)
- Friday February 14, 2020 (11C @ $187.50)
To take advantage of these special offers, you can book online, call (800) 491-9744 or contact your travel agent. Please note, the offers listed are not to be taken as official quotes. Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. More importantly, the deals listed above are a snapshot in time based on DCL’s online cruise search tool.