Fredericia, Denmark Port Summary
The Port of Fredericia is in a prime location of the city – in the heart of it all – with close proximity to multiple world-famous attractions. Within just a one-hour drive of Fredericia, guests can reach three UNESCO sites, the original LEGOLAND, the hometown of the world-famous fairy tale author Hans Christian Andersen and many other sites. The historic city of Fredericia also offers a selection of activities and attractions that continue to impress cruise guests.
Port Shopping Information (August 2019)
10-night Northern European Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover
- Brave Soldier On A Mission (FR13)
(0) Rate & ReviewSecure the ramparts and conquer the enemy as you explore a Danish town during an exclusive Disney Cruise Line tour.
- Bridge Walk – In The Morning (FR03)
(0) Rate & ReviewChannel your daring side for a walk across the top of a bridge during this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Egeskov Castle (FR07)
(0) Rate & ReviewExplore a unique Renaissance water castle with multiple gardens and vintage museums.
- Fairytales On The Stream (FR02)
(0) Rate & ReviewFollow the footsteps of Danish author Hans Christian Andersen—and "meet" some of his most beloved characters.
- Follow The Waters of the Lillebælt (FR01)
(0) Rate & ReviewHike along the rich ecological microcosm of Denmark's Little Belt Nature Reserve.
- Grand Tour of Fredericia (FR15)
(0) Rate & ReviewLearn about Fredericia's history during a scenic tour—and then enjoy a unique bird's-eye view without leaving the ground.
- Hello Locals (FR10)
(0) Rate & ReviewTake a narrated walking tour of Fredericia and then learn about everyday life and culture from a local Danish couple.
- Kayak On The Beach (FR04)
(0) Rate & ReviewLearn how to kayak on Fredericia's beach—then head out to the peaceful waters of the Little Belt strait.
- LEGO House, The Ultimate Experience (FR08)
(0) Rate & ReviewSign up for the ultimate creative play date—complete with 25 million LEGO bricks for inspiration.
- LEGOLand (FR28)
(0) Rate & ReviewLet your imagination run wild at the original LEGOLAND® Park in Denmark—with more than 50 exciting, colorful attractions.
- Let’s Go For A Walk (FR06)
(0) Rate & ReviewRamble through scenic Trelde Næs, a protected nature preserve teeming with flora and fauna.
- Magic of the Theatre (FR14)
(0) Rate & ReviewTake an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Fredericia Theatre and Musical Academy.
- Odense City and Open Air Village (FR09)
(0) Rate & ReviewVisit the birthplace of author Hans Christian Andersen and a village that captures slices of life from the 1850s.
- Royal Jelling (FR12)
(0) Rate & ReviewVisit a revered site where Danish royalty honored their ancestors with massive stone monuments.
- Royal Koldinghus and Christiansfeld (FR11)
(0) Rate & ReviewVisit stately Koldinghus Castle and the charming Moravian town of Christiansfeld, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Whale Watching (FR05)
(0) Rate & ReviewEmbark on a voyage of porpoise sightings, where the small whales are now thriving under a protected status.
Clouds: broken clouds
% Clouds: 54%
Wind: SSW at 10 mph
Weather data is provided by a third party, OpenWeatherMap. OpenWeatherMap offers detailed weather data and analytics for any city. This data is provided for your general information only, and should not be treated as an official forecast. Please consult your local and national weather reports for your weather making decisions.
Weather Station: Fredericia