Personal Navigators, and other handouts from the Halloween on the High Seas 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral. The Disney Dream set sail from Port Canaveral, Florida on September 14, 2014. There are additional Personal Navigators from other sailings of this same itinerary for comparison.
Day 1 – September 14, 2014 – Port Canaveral, Florida
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – The Golden Mickeys: A Timeless Tribute
Day 2 – September 15, 2014 – Nassau, Bahamas
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Villains Tonight!
Day 3 – September 16, 2014 – Castaway Cay
Guests Ashore: 8:30 am Guests Onboard: 5:00 pm
Personal Navigator – Day 3
Attire: Pirate or Cruise Casual
Drink of the Day: Paradise Cocktail • Non-Alcoholic: Coco Bali
- Featured Act – The Comedy & Ventriloquism of Taylor Mason
Day 4 – September 17, 2014 – At Sea
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Believe
Buena Vista Theatre Movies
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Planes: Fire & Rescue
- The Hundred-Foot Journey
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
Thank you Joyce Syler for sharing.
If you have any navigators you would be willing to share, please send me an email. If you would rather upload the files you can use our upload form.