The overall number of special offers from Disney Cruise Line dropped significantly this week. The number of sailings with the MTO rate is down 7 sailings for a total of 18 dates. The number of Canadian Resident sailings dropped 1 sailing to 8 dates. The Florida Resident rates dropped 3 sail dates to 13 with 1 new sail date.
DCL’s annual, 50% off the initial deposit promotion, continues to sail into 2019. Now through mid-February, you can offset the upfront cost of booking a new cruise with this promotion.
The last offer this week is DCL’s IGT/VGT promotion, available to everyone, for up to 25% off the prevailing rate for select sailings added a new Fantasy sailing along with the same sailings as last week. The specific sailings as of today are listed below.
- Saturday March 9, 2019 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Sunday January 27, 2019 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder
- Sunday April 21, 2019 7-Night Mexican Riviera from San Diego
The special offers listed below are available to book today through Sunday, January 20, 2019, while inventory lasts.
Looking for a cruise to book next summer or one of the new early 2020 sailings? Join us on our inaugural DCL Blog Cruise aboard the Disney Dream featuring two scheduled stops at Castaway Cay in June 2019 and our second DCL Blog Group Cruise aboard the Magic in early 2020.
Canadian Resident Rates
Special Rates for Canadian Residents have returned. Canadian residents can save 25% off prevailing rates as quoted on Disneycruise.com for non-concierge Verandah, Oceanview, and Inside Staterooms on select cruises. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Proof of residency is required an you must mention the special offer code CAN when booking. NOTE: Offers may be applied to existing bookings if requested when calling in. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts, or onboard credits.
- Monday June 24, 2019 (11B @ $253.50)
- Monday July 29, 2019 (11B @ $251.25)
- Monday September 2, 2019 (11B @ $165.00)
- Sunday April 21, 2019 (11C @ $207.75)
- Sunday April 28, 2019 (11C @ $174.75)
- Sunday May 5, 2019 (11C @ $171.00)
- Sunday October 20, 2019 🎃 (11B @ $165.00)
- Sunday October 27, 2019 🎃 (11B @ $165.00)
Special Offers for U.S. Military Personnel
Special Rates for U.S. Military Personnel (MTO) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Please note: This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Valid for new bookings only.
- Monday February 4, 2019 (11A @ $155.00)
- Saturday February 16, 2019 🤖 (11A @ $230.00)
- Friday February 22, 2019 Ⓜ (10C @ $150.00)
- Sunday February 3, 2019 Ⓜ (9B @ $165.00)
- Thursday February 7, 2019 (11A @ $172.00)
- Sunday April 21, 2019 (9C @ $210.00)
Special Military rates are available to all retired and active U.S. Military personnel (or spouse), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. Military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify).
Special Offers for Florida Resident
Special Rates for Florida Residents (FLR) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Please note: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discounts. Valid on new and existing reservations.
- Monday February 4, 2019 (11A @ $170.00)
- Saturday February 23, 2019 🤖 (11B @ $196.00)
- Saturday March 9, 2019 (11B @ $259.00)
- Saturday April 6, 2019 (11B @ $216.00)
- Saturday April 20, 2019 (11B @ $248.00)
- Saturday April 13, 2019 (11B @ $286.00)
- Wednesday February 13, 2019 (10C @ $160.00)
- Wednesday February 27, 2019 (10C @ $156.00)
- Friday February 22, 2019 Ⓜ (11B @ $157.00)
- Sunday February 3, 2019 Ⓜ (9B @ $176.00)
- Sunday February 17, 2019 (11B @ $185.00)
To take advantage of the Florida resident rate, at least one adult on the reservation must provide proof of Florida residency within 48 hours of booking. Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card, Florida utility bill with Guest’s name and address, Florida voter’s registration card, or Renter’s lease agreement. Note: a property deed is not considered acceptable proof of residency. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via email to DCL.OfferVerification@disney.com or via fax to (407) 566-7739.
To take advantage of these special offer, you can book online, call (800) 491-9744 or contact your travel agent. Please note, the offers listed are not to be taken as official quotes. Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. More importantly, the deals listed above are a snapshot in time based on DCL’s online cruise search tool.