Disney Cruise Line is preparing to ring in the new year by once again offering a 50% off initial deposit promotion for select 2019 & 2020 sailings. Unlike in years past, this offer is now good on cruises of 4-nights or longer. The promotional booking period begins today, December 21 and sails through February 15, 2019.
The Disney Cruise Line Half Deposit offer is now available for guest booking a new 4-night or longer sailing between June 22, 2019 and May 30, 2020. Guests are only required to pay 50% (half) of the required cruise deposit amount to secure the booking. The remaining balance is due at time of final payment.
The promotion includes itineraries in the Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, and Alaska with departures from Florida, New York, Texas, and California. Click here to see the full summary of the half off deposit promotion on DCL’s website.
When you book a qualifying cruise you are only obligated to put down half of the required deposit on the day you reserve the itinerary. It should be noted that this promotion is not a discount on the total cruise fare, but rather a discount on the initial deposit required when booking a Disney Cruise. Remaining balance due at time of final payment. See below for some additional fine print.
- Remaining balance due at time of final payment.
- Valid for new bookings only on sailings booked by Feb. 15, 2019.
- Valid on all 4-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 22, 2019 and May 30, 2020.
- U.S. and Canada only.
- No booking code is needed.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions
To make a reservation for one of the above cruises, reserve online, call (866) 325-2175 or contact your travel agent.