Personal Navigators, and other handouts from the 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral. The Disney Fantasy set sail from Port Canaveral on June 2, 2018. There are additional Personal Navigators from other sailings of this same itinerary for comparison. During this cruise, the ship was under the control of Captain Thord Haugen. The Cruise Director during the sailng was Peter Hofer.
Day 1 – June 2, 2018 – Port Canaveral
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – A Fantasy Come True
Day 2 – June 3, 2018 – At Sea
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney Wishes
Day 3 – June 4, 2018 – At Sea
- Featured Act – The Ricky Kalmon Hypnosis Show
Day 4 – June 5, 2018 – St. Maarten
- Movie – Solo: A Star Wars Story
Day 5 – June 6, 2018 – St. Thomas (St. John)
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular
Day 6 – June 7, 2018 – At Sea
- Featured Act – The Physical Comedy of Charles Peachock
Day 7 – June 8, 2018 – Castaway Cay
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Believe
Buena Vista Theatre Movies
- A Wrinkle in Time
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Black Panther
- Born in China
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi
Thank you Karen Whyte for sharing.
If you have any navigators you would be willing to share, please send me an email. If you would rather upload the files you can use our upload form.