Personal Navigators, and other handouts from the 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral. The Disney Dream set sail from Port Canaveral on January 27, 2020. There are additional Personal Navigators from other sailings of this same itinerary for comparison. During this cruise, the ship was under the control of Captain Andy McRonald. The Cruise Director during the sailing was Stephen Cloete.
Day 1 – January 27, 2020 – Port Canaveral
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – The Golden Mickeys: A Timeless Tribute
Day 2 – January 28, 2020 – Nassau
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Beauty and the Beast
Day 3 – January 29, 2020 – Castaway Cay
Guests Ashore: 8:30 am Guests Onboard: 4:45 pm
Personal Navigator – Day 3
Attire: Pirate or Cruise Casual
Drink of the Day: Stingray • Non-Alcoholic: Coco Bali
- Featured Act – The Magic & Illusion of David Gatti
Day 4 – January 30, 2020 – At Sea
Personal Navigator – Day 4
Attire: Cruise Casual
Drink of the Day: Melon Margarita • Non-Alcoholic: Parrot Song
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Believe
Buena Vista Theatre Movies
- Frozen 2
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Episode IX)
- The Lion King (2019)
Thank you Jenna for sharing.
If you have any navigators you would be willing to share, please send me an email. If you would rather upload the files you can use our upload form.