Personal Navigators, and other handouts from the Very MerryTime 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral. The Disney Dream set sail from Port Canaveral on December 23, 2019. There are additional Personal Navigators from other sailings of this same itinerary for comparison. During this cruise, the ship was under the control of Captain Andy McRonald. The Cruise Director during the sailing was Stephen Cloete.
Guests were given a commemorative Don “Ducky” Williams lithograph, and a card from Capitan Andy as a Christmas gift. There was a holiday cookie buffet with hot chocolate, along with snow greeting guests in the atrium on Christmas Day. Additionally, guests could meet Santa and take photos with the characters before disembarking on to Castaway Cay.
Day 1 – December 23, 2019 – Port Canaveral
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – The Golden Mickeys: A Timeless Tribute
Day 2 – December 24, 2019 – Nassau
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Beauty and the Beast
Day 3 – December 25, 2019 – Castaway Cay
Guests Ashore: 8:30 am Guests Onboard: 4:45 pm
Personal Navigator – Day 3
Attire: Pirate or Cruise Casual
Drink of the Day: Jingle Bell • Non-Alcoholic: Scrooge
- Royal Palace: Happy Holidays (Christmas) Dinner
- Animator’s Palate: Happy Holidays (Christmas) Dinner
- Enchanted Garden: Happy Holidays (Christmas) Dinner
Day 4 – December 26, 2019 – At Sea
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Believe
Buena Vista Theatre Movies
- Frozen 2
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Episode IX)
- The Lion King (2019)
Thank you Denise S and Joshua Hirschfeld for sharing.
If you have any navigators you would be willing to share, please send me an email. If you would rather upload the files you can use our upload form.