On this podcast episode, we sit down and discuss our 2019 Spring Break cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy, a 7-Night Western Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral.
- Day 1 – Port Canaveral
- Day 2 – At Sea
- Day 3 – Cozumel
- Day 4 – Grand Cayman
- Day 5 – Falmouth
- Day 6 – At Sea
- Day 7 – Castaway Cay
- Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal Renovation Project
- Disney Dish Episode 207: Making a better (Disney) world, one damp towel at a time
Len & Jim then talk about The Walt Disney Company’s forward-thinking approach when it comes to mitigating the impact that climate change will potentially have on Florida tourism.
- REVIEW: Captain Marvin’s Snorkeling & Stingray City Sandbar Tour in Grand Cayman
- Port Adventure Review: Bobsled Jamaica and Dunn’s River Falls (FA10)
- Disney Fantasy Remy Dinner Review
- DCL Blog Group Cruise – Disney Magic February 20, 2020
Thanks again for listening to our podcast. We appreciate your continued feedback. If you have any question, comments or feedback please leave a comment below. We also have a voice mail line (321) 765-3252 where you can call at any hour and leave a comment or ask questions that we might feature on a future podcast.