Personal Navigators, and other handouts from the Very MerryTime 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral. The Disney Dream set sail from Port Canaveral on December 24, 2015. There are additional Personal Navigators from other sailings of this same itinerary for comparison. During this cruise, the ship was under the control of Captain Gustaaf Verhulst. The Cruise Director during the sailing was Lesley Dallas.
Day 1 – December 24, 2015 – Port Canaveral
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – The Golden Mickeys: A Timeless Tribute
Day 2 – December 25, 2015 – At Sea
Personal Navigator – Day 2
Attire: Optional Dress Up
Drink of the Day: Jingle Bell Non-Alcoholic: Scrooge
- Royal Palace: Happy Holidays (Christmas) Dinner
- Animator’s Palate: Happy Holidays (Christmas) Dinner
- Enchanted Garden: Happy Holidays (Christmas) Dinner
- Featured Act – The Magic of Drew Thomas
Day 3 – December 26, 2015 – Nassau
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Villains Tonight!
Day 4 – December 27, 2015 – Castaway Cay
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Believe
Buena Vista Theatre Movies
Thank you Christopher Kimler for sharing.
If you have any navigators you would be willing to share, please send me an email. If you would rather upload the files you can use our upload form.