Personal Navigators, and other handouts from the 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral. The Disney Fantasy set sail from Port Canaveral on May 26, 2018. There are additional Personal Navigators from other sailings of this same itinerary for comparison. During this cruise, the ship was under the control of Captain Thord Haugen. The Cruise Director during the sailng was Peter Hofer.
On embarkation day, guests were informed the itinerary would be altered due to subtropical storm Alberto.
Day 1 – May 26, 2018 – Port Canaveral
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – A Fantasy Come True
Day 2 – May 27, 2018 – At Sea
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney Wishes
Day 3 – May 28, 2018 – Falmouth
- Featured Act – The Great Dubois
Day 4 – May 29, 2018 – Grand Cayman
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular
Day 5 – May 30, 2018 – Cozumel
- Movie – Solo: A Star Wars Story
Day 6 – May 31, 2018 – At Sea
- Featured Act – The Ricky Kalmon Hypnosis Show
Day 7 – June 1, 2018 – Castaway Cay
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Believe
Buena Vista Theatre Movies
- A Wrinkle in Time
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Black Panther
- Born in China
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi
- Thor: Ragnarok
Thank you Lorraine Boykin for sharing.
If you have any navigators you would be willing to share, please send me an email. If you would rather upload the files you can use our upload form.