Disney Cruise Line is once again altering the Disney Magic’s August 17, 2022 11-Night Norway, Iceland, and Scotland Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover. The Disney Magic’s scheduled stop in Isafjordur, Iceland on August 22nd has been changed to Reykjavik brining back the overnight stay which was originally part of this sailing when it was first announced.
According to Disney Cruise Line, port officials in Isafjordur, Iceland, recently informed the cruise line that anticipated enhancements to the port facility will not be complete in time for the Disney Magic’s arrival. As a result, DCL is replacing the stop in Isafjordur with an overnight stay in Reykjavik, Iceland. At this time, all other ports will remain as scheduled.
The revised itinerary is as follows.
- Wednesday August 17, 2022 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Thursday August 18, 2022 – At Sea
- Friday August 19, 2022 – Alesund, Norway
- Saturday August 20, 2022 – At Sea
- Sunday August 21, 2022 – Reykjavik, Iceland
- Monday August 22, 2022 – Reykjavik, Iceland (previously Isafjordur, Iceland)
- Tuesday August 23, 2022 – Akureyri, Iceland
- Wednesday August 24, 2022 – At Sea
- Thursday August 25, 2022 – Kirkwall, Scotland
- Friday August 26, 2022 – Invergordon, Scotland
- Saturday August 27, 2022 – At Sea
Sunday August 28, 2022 – Dover, England (Debarkation)
Any pre-reserved Port Adventures in Isafjordur will be removed from guests’ stateroom account. Should a guest wish to schedule additional Port Adventure in Reykjavik, they may do so online or through the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app prior to sailing once your reservation is paid in full and they are within the applicable Castaway Club booking window, subject to availability. At this time, Disney Cruise Line is still finalizing some of the onboard offerings and Port Adventures for your s
Below is a copy of the email sent to guests booked on the voyage.
This is the second revision of this sailing, the first occurring back in December.