Disney Cruise Line is altering the Disney Magic’s August 17, 2022 11-Night Norway, Iceland, and Scotland Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover. The Disney Magic’s originally scheduled visit to Olden, Norway, has been replaced by a stop in Alesund, Norway. In addition, instead of visiting Maloy, Norway, Disney Cruise Line added two additional ports in Iceland to the itinerary Isafjordur and Akureryi. Finally, the overnight in Reykjavik has been changed to a single day.
The revised itinerary is as follows.
- Wednesday August 17, 2022 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Thursday August 18, 2022 – At Sea
- Friday August 19, 2022 – Alesund, Norway (previously Olden, Norway)
- Saturday August 20, 2022 – At Sea (previously Maloy, Norway)
- Sunday August 21, 2022 – Reykjavik, Iceland (previously a Day at Sea)
- Monday August 22, 2022 – Isafjordur, Iceland (previously Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Tuesday August 23, 2022 – Akureyri, Iceland (previously Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Wednesday August 24, 2022 – At Sea
- Thursday August 25, 2022 – Kirkwall, Scotland
- Friday August 26, 2022 – Invergordon (Loch Ness)
- Saturday August 27, 2022 – At Sea
Sunday August 28, 2022 – Dover, England (Debarkation)
Below is a copy of the email sent to travel agents with clients booked on the voyage.