Personal Navigators, and other handouts from the 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral. The Disney Dream set sail from Port Canaveral on February 3, 2020. There are additional Personal Navigators from other sailings of this same itinerary for comparison. During this cruise, the ship was under the control of Commodore Tom Forberg. The Cruise Director during the sailing was Jimmy Lynett.
Day 1 – February 3, 2020 – Port Canaveral
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – The Golden Mickeys: A Timeless Tribute
Day 2 – February 4, 2020 – Nassau
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Beauty and the Beast
Day 3 – February 5, 2020 – At Sea
Personal Navigator – Day 3
Attire: Optional Dress Up
Drink of the Day: Melon Margarita • Non-Alcoholic: Parrot Song
- Featured Act – The Magic & Illusion of David Gatti
Day 4 – February 6, 2020 – Castaway Cay
Guests Ashore: 8:30 am Guests Onboard: 4:45 pm
Personal Navigator – Day 4
Attire: Cruise Casual
Drink of the Day: Stingray • Non-Alcoholic: Coco Bali
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney Dreams – An Enchanted Classic
The Disney Dream docked at Castaway Cay during the early hours due to anticipated high winds in the morning to prevent missing the stop for the day.
Buena Vista Theatre Movies
- Aladdin (2019)
- Frozen 2
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Episode IX)
- The Lion King (2019)
Thank you Brent Colescott for sharing.
If you have any navigators you would be willing to share, please send me an email. If you would rather upload the files you can use our upload form.