This sailings is marked as canceled.
Cruise Director: Unknown
On August 6, 2020, Disney Cruise Line announced the extension of the cruise line's suspension of new departures through early November. As a result this sailing has been canceled. Disney Cruise Line said they will offer guests affected by this cancelation a future cruise credit or a full refund.
Paid in Full Dates
- Suites and Concierge Staterooms (120 days): Wednesday Jun 24, 2020
- Non-Suites/Non-Concierge Staterooms (90 days): Friday Jul 24, 2020
The temporary final payment date for this sailing was Sunday, August 23, 2020.For sailings through March 31, 2023, Disney Cruise Line is temporarily extending final payment until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted stateroom categories. This means guests who have not yet reached their final payment due date can wait until up to 60 days prior to sailing to pay for their cruise vacation. You will still be required to pay in full to book cruise activities within your Castaway Club booking window.
Concierge Guests Pre-Booking Window
Concierge guests may begin booking activities 130-days prior to the sail date regardless of thier Castaway Club status. The estimated pre-booking date for this sailing is Friday, June 19, 2020.Standard and Castaway Club Pre-Booking Windows
Castaway Club Members may begin booking activities based on thier club level: Pearl 125-days, Platinum 120-days, Gold 105-days, Silver 90-days prior to the sail date. First time cruisers may begin booking 75-days out. The estimated pre-booking dates are as follows.
- September 30, 2022 - Halloween on the High Seas
- October 12, 2019 - Halloween on the High Seas
- September 25, 2019 - Halloween on the High Seas
- October 19, 2018 - Halloween on the High Seas
- October 4, 2018 - Halloween on the High Seas