Disney Cruise Line announced the extension of their Cruise Date Flexibility Offer for all new and existing reservations made by December 31, 2020, for a cruise sailing on or before May 31, 2021. Guests will have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation with no sail date change fee applied.
Cruise Date Flexibility
- Guests who have booked before December 31, 2020 can change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before May 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move their sail date to one that commences prior to May 31, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
The Cruise Date Flexibility Offer was originally launched in late June to to offer guests peace of mind when it comes to upcoming travel decisions. The offer was previously extended in August.