Launching today, Disney Cruise Line will begin contacting guests booked on upcoming sailings of a new option, a temporary cruise date flexibility option to offer a peace of mind when it comes to upcoming travel decisions. For any cruises booked by August 31, 2020 for sailings through March 31, 2021, guests can can change their sail date up to 15-days prior to departure and must move to a future sail date that commences prior to April 1, 2022. To take advantage of this special offer, call (888) 325-3815 or contact your travel agent. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
At Disney Cruise Line we understand that these are challenging times, but we take comfort in knowing that brighter days are ahead. We can’t wait to welcome our Guests back onboard and return to making magic at sea.
To give you more peace of mind, Disney Cruise Line is launching a temporary Cruise Date Flexibility* option, allowing Guests the option to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to their cruise. This means that for any new or existing cruises booked prior to August 31, 2020 for sailings through March 31, 2021, you can change your sail date up to 15 days before departure.
If you would like to explore an alternate sailing, please contact a member of our reservation team at 1-866-325-6685 or 407-566-7797. Sailings are currently available through summer 2021 with additional eligible sailings to be released at a later date.
We appreciate the planning that goes into a cruise vacation and hope you enjoy this additional flexibility in when you would like to travel. We look forward to welcoming you aboard as soon as we can and making magic for you and your loved ones.
The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line
*This temporary Cruise Date Flexibility is valid for new and existing reservations booked prior to August 31, 2020, and allows Guests to change their departure up to 15 days before their sailing for any cruise departing through March 31, 2021. Guests that wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to April 1, 2022. Prevailing rates apply and Guests are responsible for any balance due after the reservation has been modified. Guests are unable to return to their original sail date once the reservation has been changed. Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing. Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.Email sent to guests booked on upcoming sailings
- Guests who have booked before August 31, 2020 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before March 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to April 1, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing. Disney added this to their website as a special offer.
If I am reading between the lines, we should get an itinerary announcement sometime before the end of August for sail dates through March 2022.
I received two of these e-mails today, one for our November Merrytime and another for our March cruise. This past week I re-booked our August cruise to next June with 125% FCC. This announcement tells me that Disney is about announce 4th quarter 2021 cruises and possibly 1st quarter 2021 shortly after
Any word on if they’re going to extend our onboard booking credit window as well?
Nothing official has been announced, but I have heard reports of some being extended through the end of this year.
wow… wish they’d have been offering this option a WHOLE lot sooner. we canceled our WBTA (5 days before it was officially canceled- i have a bunch of complaints about that timeframe too) and have absolutely nothing to show for it. we canceled because of all the obvious uncertainty but wound up with no flexibility, no FCC, and lost our placeholder discount and OBC that they would not extend.
We have yet to receive anything related to our EBPC cruise in November. We fully expect (since the ship has moved) this cruise will be cancelled. But with this new flexibility are wondering whether to make our final payment on 7/9 so maybe we get the 125% FCC to apply to next year’s EBPC cruise (yet to be announced…but hopefully soon). Announcements over the next week should be interesting.