Join us for our latest episode as we sit down and reminisce about our 9-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver. Due to the overall length of cruise our podcast ran long. As a result, it will be spilt up into to parts. Part II of our Alaskan cruise trip report podcast will be up next Friday.
- Trip Report – Day 1 – Vancouver
- Video: Sail Away Deck Party
- Personal Navigators for this sailing
- Fodor’s Alaska (Full-color Travel Guide)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Alaska
- The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2017 (2018 pre-orders available now)
- Video: Hubbard Glacier
- Andy Everson – the artist I mentioned with Star Wars artwork
- PBS Wild Alaska Live
Thanks again for listening to our podcast. We appreciate your continued feedback. If you have any question, comments, feedback, or suggestions for future topics please leave a comment below. We also have a voice mail line (321) 765-3252 where you can call at any hour and leave a comment or ask questions that we might feature on a future podcast.
You can subscribe to the Disney Cruise Line Blog Podcast via iTunes, Google Play Store, Stitcher, PodBean or the plain old rss feed.
Enjoyed the daily trip reports and now the blogs. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to part 2. Have you ever considered inviting other (guests) share their experiences and perspectives from different sailings?
Would highly recommend staying in Vancouver before the cruise for a couple days. We really enjoyed Stanley Park.