Disney Cruise Line raised prices at Remy, one of the two adult only dinner venues aboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Remy dinner is now $95 per person up $10, with the Brunch up $5. I am not sure the effective date on the price change, but @deefordisney shared the following screenshot for the 11/18 Disney Dream and a 1/28 Disney Fantasy sailing. @RichLJr16 reported that the dinner price for the 1/28 Fantasy sailing was still $85 last week indicating this was a recent price change. In the past, when there have been price changes guests with prior reservations have been grandfathered in at the previous rate. I will update this post if I get clarification on this.
Complete pricing for all Remy experience as of November 3, 2016 are as follows.
- Dinner: $95 dining charge per person
- Remy Champagne Brunch: $60 charge per person; $30 charge per person extra when adding the Champagne pairing
- Remy Dessert Experience: $55 charge per person; $25 charge per person extra when adding the wine pairing
- Petites Assiettes de Remy: $50 charge per person (includes a wine pairing with each course)
- This event can only be booked onboard
- Remy Wine Pairing Experience: $105 charge per person
The prices at Palo, the Italian adult dining locaiton on all the ships remain unchanged at this time and are as follows.
- Dinner: $30 dining charge per person
- Wine Pairing with Dinner: $59 charge per person, in addition to the $30 dining charge for dinner (total $89 per person)
- Brunch: $30 dining charge per person
Remy dinner has increased $20 in the last two years following a $10 increase in April 2015. I still feel dinner is worth the price if you enjoy fine dining, but the Champagne Brunch now at $90 (including the pairing) is now borderline leaning to not worth it on a regular basis. For more on the Remy experiences check out episode 13 of the Disney Cruise Line Blog Podcast.