The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line for 2024 is now available with updated information on what cruisers may need to know in order to plan for an upcoming Disney Cruise. The 2024 edition sails in with updates and new information including a significant expanded coverage on the Disney Wish as well as the Disney Treasure. Additionally, there is information to get you up to speed on DCL’s new home port in South Florida, at Port Everglades.
Some of the highlights in the 2024 edition include:
- Take in advice for first-time cruisers: money-saving strategies, packing tips and other pre-trip preparation, preferred ships and itineraries, and how to hit the deck running your first day onboard
- Utilize suggestions for deciding whether a Disney cruise or a Walt Disney World vacation is the better choice for your family
- Find out the scoop on different stateroom types and how to choose the best room for your needs
- Get updates on post-COVID changes to health and safety protocols
- Read detailed descriptions of DCL’s ports of call around the world, including the newest home port at Ft. Lauderdale
- Learn about Castaway Cay, DCL’s private Bahamian island
- Uncover news about Disney’s second private island: Lighthouse Point
- Get expanded coverage and unbiased opinions about DCL’s expanding fleet, including the brand-new Disney Wish and Disney Treasure
- Enjoy discussion of Adventures by Disney river cruises and how they compare with DCL cruises
- Find the latest details about DCL’s new itineraries, changes to DCL’s loyalty rewards program, and more
My favorite part of the book are these blurbs by some guy named Scott! Seriously, I am honored once again to share my insights in a few blurbs throughout the 2024 edition.
The Unofficial Guide is not a brochure for Disney Cruise Line, the guide is set up as a no-nonsense, consumer orientated planning guide based on the authors’ personal cruise experience as fare paying guests. The information and suggestions are what you’d expect to hear from a close friend or family member, not a salesperson.
The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2024 hit bookshelves on December 5th, and is available at your local book stores, as well the usual online retailers such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and Books-a-Million.