Today, Disney Cruise Line quietly filled in the missing Disney Wonder itinerary gap beginning in the fall through early 2023 with sailings from San Diego, California. Itineraries include 3-, 4-, and 5-night Baja cruises along with 7-night Mexican Riviera sailings. Today’s itinerary release results in the longest San Diego Season to date for Disney Cruise Line.
If you’re currently a Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club Member, a Disney Vacation Club Member or an Adventure Insider with Adventures by Disney, be among the first to book our new California Sailings in Fall 2022 Through Early 2023 before they go on sale to the general public on February 22, 2022.
Below you will find a summary of the new California sailings for the Disney Wonder between October 9, 2022 and March 29, 2023. The sailings have been added based on the typical port order.
Once the sailings become bookable I will verify the exact itinerary for each and update the site accordingly. As of February 22, 2022, the itineraries listed below have been checked and match those listed on Disney Cruise Line’s website. Wondering what opening day prices were like for these sailings, we have a rundown here.
From San Diego, the Disney Wonder will set sail to popular destinations as made famous by The Love Boat such as the following:
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, a destination with dramatic rock formations and white-sand beaches.
- Catalina Island, California, Fabled in song and legend, Catalina abounds in wildlife, outdoor adventures and seaside charm. No visit is complete without stopping at the vast Wrigley Memorial Botanical Gardens or the gilded splendor of the Catalina Island Casino, a showplace that was beautifully restored to its 1930s Art Deco magnificence as a reminder of the island’s glorious past.
- Ensenada, Mexico, known for its turquoise blue water and rugged mountainous terrain.
- Mazatlan, Mexico, the renowned “Pearl of the Pacific” and the perfect beachside escape with breathtaking natural wonders, thriving culture and colorful history.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, a beautiful seaside resort wrapped around romantic Banderas Bay and bordered by the stunning Sierra Madre Mountains, where outdoor adventures abound.
San Diego, California
3-Night Baja Cruise on Disney Wonder – Itinerary A
San Diego, California • At Sea • Ensenada, Mexico
The cruises are currently available to preview on Disney Cruise Line’s cruise search page here.