The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app recently updated with new features aimed to enhance the onboard experience in what will inevitably be a new onboard cruise experience when the Disney Dream sets sail on a simulation cruise on June 29th and the Disney Magic embarks on UK Staycations beginning July 15th.
In the release notes for version 4.5.0 of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App, the following exciting new features are broken down between the apps use at home and onboard when connected to DCL-GUEST network. A number of the items added in this update were announced back in April when Disney Cruise Line published Important Information for 2021 UK Staycations.
- Make advance reservations for complimentary activities beginning 30 days prior to sailing.
- Communicate directly with our Crew via the live chat feature.
- Join a virtual queue to reserve time at the family pool deck area and debark at ports of call.
- Access all restaurant menus digitally.
- Download your onboard transactions.
- Participate in the Emergency Drill by using our app to find your Assembly Station and check in.
You can download the app by clicking on the respective links to the Apple App Store and the Google Play store over on Disney Cruise Line’s Navigator App webpage.