Disney Cruise Line quietly removed all remaining August 2021 sailings from their online booking page aboard the Disney Fantasy and the first two early August voyages aboard the Disney Dream. The remaining October 2021 Disney Magic Bermuda sailings from New York, as well as the November reposting cruise from San Juan to Miami were removed. While the sailings have been removed, some cruises remain on guest reservations, therefore, the voyages are NOT cancelled at this time.
The following August 2021 sailings are no longer listed as bookable cruise, but are NOT officially cancelled:
- Monday August 2, 2021 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Friday August 6, 2021 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Saturday August 7, 2021 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Saturday August 14, 2021 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Saturday August 21, 2021 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Saturday August 28, 2021 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
Disney Magic October 2021 Domestic Sailings from New York
The following October and November 2021 sailings are no longer listed as bookable cruise, but are NOT officially cancelled:
- Thursday October 14, 2021 🎃 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York
- Tuesday October 19, 2021 🎃 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York
- Sunday October 24, 2021 🎃 6-Night Canada Cruise from New York
- Saturday October 30, 2021 🎃 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York
- Thursday November 4, 2021 4-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan
The next bookable cruises on Disney Cruise Line’s website for US Departures are:
- Disney Dream | Monday August 9, 2021 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Disney Fantasy | Saturday September 4, 2021 🎃 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Disney Wonder | Friday September 17, 2021 2-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego
- Disney Magic | Monday November 8, 2021 🎄5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- UK Staycations Thursday July 15, 2021 3-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation Sailing from Liverpool
Again, it is important to keep in mind, these sailings listed above are NOT officially cancelled, some sailings remain listed on guest’s reservations. Although, I have heard reports this morning, that the August 6th Disney Dream sailings has been removed from at least one guests list of reservations.
The removal could just be Disney’s way to limit further bookings in order to limit capacity for onboard physical distancing and required quarantine stateroom inventory if the ships are able to resume sailing under restrictive guidelines. Alternatively, they could simply be preventing any further bookings until they have a better idea what the future holds.
I stress, please note, at this time, this is information is based on an observation and should not be considered fact until any official announcement is made by Disney Cruise Line. Please do not call Disney based on this posting, as nothing has officially changed.
We will continue to monitor this situation and provide updates when applicable.
Our two late-October reservations on the Magic (B2B out of NYC) were “removed from our account” so that’s not a good sign . . . We knew this was a possibility but, Darn!
Our August sailing was removed and the FCC has been added back to our account. BOOOO!!!!!!
My Sept. Alaska cruise on the Wonder has disappeared this morning. How do you check to see if the money is there in FCC? What screen is that? The chat person just said there has been “no official announcement” but to expect an email. Still hoping its just moving the port to Seattle from Vancouver.
How are you able to see your FCC account balance without booking a new reservation and beginning to pay for it? Is there a screen on the website that allows you to see it without doing all this?
There might be an easier way but I just start to book another cruise then when it goes to the payment screen it will show how much FCC each person has. I hope this helps!
my august 28 removed frim my app
I can’t find anywhere showing when the Wonder is scheduled to go thru the canal. Given how few CA sailings there are, I’m wondering if the Wonder will be used to help reduce the occupancy rate of the Dream.
My credit is there in my FCC account too! 🙁 This is for the Alaska Cruise 2021 departing in September. Guess that means the rest of the Alaska cruise season 2021 is cancelled. I was on the last cruise date before repositioning. Still no email!
The Oct 1 7N MX Riviera Cruise has also been removed from the website. Our reservation is still there, for now.
our Aug 6 3-night was removed and cancellation email followed. We rebooked