Disney Cruise Line announced price increases at Palo the adult only restaurants aboard the ships. Palo experiences have been increased $5 with the price increase effective as soon as the ships resume sailing. Additionally, new dining options at Palo and Remy will be offered to provide passengers with more options to enjoy specialty dining on the ships.
Two dining options will be available at Palo and Remy for dinner: an a la carte menu and a prix fixe menu.
- At Palo dinner, Guests may choose to order from the prix fixe menu, which includes four courses from a selected menu, or they may order individual items a la carte.
- At Remy dinner, Guests may choose between the Saveur or Gout tasting prix fixe menus, or they may order individual items a la carte.
Brunch and dessert experiences at Palo and Remy will continue to be offered as a per person cover charge.
The prix fixe menu will be priced at $45 for Palo, an increase from $40, and $125 for Remy, a la carte items will be priced individually. Please note the brunch experience at Palo will increase from $40 to $45. The price for Remy held from the 2018 adult dining price increase.
In summary, the updated pricing for Palo and Remy is as follows:
- Dinner: $125 dining charge per person
- Remy Champagne Brunch: $75 charge per person; $30 additional charge per person when adding the Champagne pairing
- Remy Dessert Experience: $60 charge per person; $25 additional charge per person when adding the wine pairing
- Petites Assiettes de Remy: $50 charge per person (includes a wine pairing with each course)
- This event can only be booked onboard
- Remy Wine Pairing Experience: $105 charge per person
- Dinner: Prix fixe menu, $45 dining charge per person; a la carte menu, priced by item
- Wine Pairing with Dinner: $59 charge per person, in addition to either the $45 Prix Fixe menu charge or the a la carte items ordered
- Brunch: $45 dining charge per person
Platinum Castaway Club members and those adults in their stateroom will continue to be offered one complimentary meal at Palo, either brunch or dinner; at dinner, the prix fixe menu will be included (regular price of $45 per person). Additional items beyond the prix fixe menu may be added at an additional charge.
All of the adult dining changes will begin when Disney Cruise Line resumes sailing. Palo will reopen with this new structure with the upcoming summer 2021 voyages on the Disney Magic in the UK. Remy will follow when the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy resume operations.