Disney Cruise Line announced price increases at Palo and Remy, the adult only restaurants aboard the ships. Palo experiences have been increased $10 with Remy dinner up $25 and Brunch up $15.
Updates to prices will take effect for Palo (Champagne Brunch & Dinner), Remy (Champagne Brunch, Dessert Experience and Dinner) on the following dates:
- Friday December 14, 2018 on the Disney Magic
- Friday December 14, 2018 on the Disney Wonder
- Friday December 14, 2018 on the Disney Dream
- Saturday December 15, 2018 on the Disney Fantasy
Starting with the effective dates listed above, Guests who pre-reserve Palo (Champagne Brunch & Dinner – all ships) and/or Remy (Champagne Brunch, Dessert Experience, and Dinner – Disney Dream & Disney Fantasy) will be charged the new pricing.
Please note Palo (Champagne Brunch & Dinner) and Remy (Champagne Brunch, Dessert Experience, and Dinner) reservations made prior to the dates listed above, will be charged the old rate.
The updated pricing is as follows for the effective dates:
- Palo Dinner $40 from $30
- Wine Pairing with Dinner: $59 charge per person, in addition to the $40 dining charge for dinner (total $99 per person) [previously $89]
- Palo Champagne Brunch $40 from $30
- Remy Dinner: $125 dining charge per person (previously $95)
- Remy Champagne Brunch: $75 charge per person (previously $60)
$30 additional charge per person when adding the Champagne pairing
- Remy Dessert Experience: $60 charge per person (previously $55)
$25 additional charge per person when adding the wine pairing
- Petites Assiettes de Remy: $50 charge per person (includes a wine pairing with each course) – This event can only be booked onboard
- Remy Wine Pairing Experience: $105 charge per person (in addition to the base price)
What are your thoughts on the price changes? Do you still feel the experiences are worth the cost at these revised price points?