This week, Disney announced the 2016 class of the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The 2016 class will feature a new Disney Cruise Line specialist, Brandy Robinson. According to her bio, she is a family practice doctor from Euless, Texas with a husband and two children. Brandy joins Nancy Walshe as the two DCL specialists on the Moms Panel. The selection committee received it’s second largest batch of applications, but only 10 earned spots on the 2016 panel which dropped to 32 active members.
Joining the 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel are as follows:
- Brandy Robinson; Euless, Tex. (Disney Cruise Line)
- Erin Karsman; Pittsburgh, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Jackie Psarianos; Richmond Hill, Ont. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Jennifer Reeves; Columbia, Mo. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Korliss Datcher; Birmingham, Ala. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Nancy Murphy; Alpine, Ut. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Priscila Noriega; Miami, Fla. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Ricardo Stella; Plainsboro, N.J. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Kiki Wong-Yee; Carmichael, Calif. (Disneyland Resort)
- Sally Bulavko; El Paso, Tex. (Disney Vacation Club)
“2016 is poised to be an exciting and transformative year for the Disney Parks Moms Panel,” said Leanne O’Regan, director of public relations for Disney Parks. “Not only are we welcoming ten motivated and diverse professionals to our esteemed forum, but we are also preparing to debut a new website experience in the coming months, streamlining the trip planning process and paving the way for what should be the most magical time of our guests’ lives.”
For those interested in joining next year’s panel, application details will be posted on the website in the summer of 2016. I made it to round two so I do not see why any of you cannot make it to round 3.