On June 28, 2023, Ems-Dollart Media shared a video showing an aft section for the Disney Treasure arriving at the Meyer Werft’s shipyard in Papenburg, Germany.
Special thanks to Ems-Dollart Media for continuing to keep us up to date on the progress of the new Disney Cruise ship builds. Check out their Instagram account for some more updates as they are posted.
Disney Treasure Construction Updates
Meyer Werft – Papenburg, Germany
- November 27, 2022 – First Hull Block Arrives at Meyer Werft
- February 9, 2023 – Bow Thrusters and A Funnel Transported to the Meyer Werft Shipyard
- February 14, 2023 – Mid Section Hull Blocks Arrive at the Meyer Werft Shipyard
- February 22, 2023 – Bulbous Bow Delivered to Meyer Werft
- February 27, 2023 – Bulbous Bow Enters Hall 6
- February 27, 2023 – Mid Section Delivered to Meyer Werft
- March 11, 2023 – Funnel and Bow Thrusters Staged Outside Hall 6 at Meyer Werft with FERU Conveyance Underway from Rostock
- March 19, 2023 – Float Engine Room Unit (FERU) Arrives in Port of Emden
- March 24, 2023 – Aft Sections Arrive at Meyer Werft
- March 30, 2023 – Keel Laying Ceremony
- April 14, 2023 – Voyager Minnie Revealed as Bow Design
- June 28, 2023 – Disney Treasure Aft Section Arrives at Meyer Werft