Named for the year The Walt Disney Company was founded, 1923 aboard the Disney Wish has been designed as an elegant celebration of the company’s legacy, paying homage to the golden age of animation and offering a tasteful tribute to its Californian heritage.
Combining classic Hollywood glamour with a dash of Disney whimsy, 1923 features two lavishly appointed dining rooms, aptly named for the men behind the magic of the original film studio – Walt and Roy Disney. The rooms are adorned with more than 1,000 drawings, props and other tools of the trade, providing an inside look at the evolution of Disney animation from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” to “Frozen 2.”
Below is a look at the dinner menu at 1923, which offers dishes inspired by the fusion of cultural flavors found throughout the Golden State.
The diverse menu mirrors the region’s unique blend of Asian, European and South American cuisines and features local ingredients like fresh produce, wild honey and earthy pistachios.
- Alameda Porcini Spiced Ahi Tuna Pickled Lotus Root, Oyster Mushroom, Black Sesame Brittle, Wasabi & Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Hyperion Four-Cheese Tri-Color Tortelloni Meyer Lemon, Artichoke, Sun-dried Tomato, Baby Spinach
- Burrata Mozzarella Cheese &. Prosciutto di Parma Crisp Cranberry and Sunflower Seed Phyllo, Charred Blood Orange
- Kingswell Duck Confit Pastilla Dates, Apricot, Ginger, Red Pepper, Saffron, Black Raspberry Jam
- Fennel, Bartlett Pear and Tatsoi Salad Manchego Cheese, Walnuts, Sherry Dressing
- Split Napa Baby Romaine Lettuce Caesar Dressing, Heirloom Grape Tomatoes, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Ciabatta Garlic Croutons
From the Kettle
- Pulled Guinea Hen Corn Chowder Yukon Gold Potato, Cilantro, Smoked Bacon
- Roasted Roma Tomato Soup Sourdough Purple Basil Crostini
- Fig and Olive Bread with Honey Butter Dip
- Tortiglioni Pasta Prosecco Cream, Pancetta, Shallots, Cremini Mushrooms, Lemon Thyme
- Seared Verlasso Salmon Filet Californian Wild Honey Parsnip Purée, Orange Fennel Essence, Sautéed Black Garlic Rapini
- Riverside Roasted Green Circle Chicken Leek Rondels, Brussels Sprouts, Yukon Potato Fondant, Honeycrisp Apple Chutney, Cabernet Sauvignon Reduction
- Italian Flat Parsley and Rosemary-crusted Rack of Lamb Dauphinoise Potato, Roasted Petite Turnip, Carrot and Zucchini, Zinfandel Rosemary Sauce
- 1923 Peppered Filet Mignon Buttered Long Green Beans, Smoked Bacon, Crushed Fingerling Potato Hash, Pink Pepper Café Au Lait
- Moroccan-Spiced Roasted Kabocha & Butternut Squash Zaalouk, Garbanzo, Cinnamon Brown Rice, Couscous, Cilantro, Arugula, Pita, Harissa Dairy Free Yogurt
- Buena Vista Soft Shell Tacos Coconut Oil Quinoa, Poblano, Sweet Bell Pepper, Salsa Fresca, Feta Cheese, Pickled Red Onions, Cashew Cream
- Los Feliz Lobster Salad Baby Bibb, Endive Lettuce, Avocado, Jicama, Celery, Purple Potato, Tostones, Black Beans, Grape Tomatoes, Cilantro, Lime
- Grilled Sirloin Steak
- Roasted Breast of Chicken
- Oven-baked Fillet of Salmon
The above three entrées are served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Churros Calientes Sugar Spice Churros, Dulce de Leche
- Flourless Orange Almond Cake Guava Gel, Lychee Yogurt Crème
- Atwater Fuji Apple Cheesecake Sweet Dough Shell, Caramelized Apples, Cinnamon Cheesecake, Rolled Oat Crumble
Ice Cream Sundae
- Hollywood Hills Hot Chocolate Fudge Sundae Vanilla Ice Cream, Fudge Brownie Bites, fresh Whipped Cream, Glazed Cherry
- Burbank Blueberry-Lemon Bavarian Cream Ecuador Vanilla Bean, Lemon Rocks, Dried Raspberry Meringue
No Sugar Added
- Coconut Tapioca Pudding Strawberry-Lime Salsa, Matcha Crumble
1923 Allergy-Friendly Menu
Below are the unique items from the 1923 Allergy-Friendly menu.
- Potato Gnocchi Butternut Squash Sauce, Roasted Acorn Squash, Zucchini, Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
Soups and Salad
- Asparagus, Leek and Pea Soup Crisp Prosciutto
- Allergy-Friendly Dinner Roll Herb De Provence
- Chicken and Kale Ravioli Cremini Mushroom Sauce, Pancetta, Micro Thyme
- Seared Verlasso Salmon Filet Crushed Fingerling and Scallion Potatoes, Orange Fennel Essence, Black Garlic Rapini
- Roasted Green Circle Chicken Sweet Potato-Savoy Cabbage Hash, Cabernet Sauvignon Reduction
- 1923 Peppered Filet Mignon Crushed Fingerling and Scallion Potatoes, Asparagus, Cabernet Reduction
- Lobster Salad mBaby Bibb, Endive Lettuce, Avocado, Jicama, Celery, Purple Potatoes, Tostones, Black Beans, Grape Tomatoes, Cilantro, Lime
- Warm Chocolate Cookie Brownie Chocolate Sauce, Raspberry Sorbet
- California Summer Pudding Berry Compote, Chiffon Sponge, fresh Berries, Micro Flowers
- Selection of Allergy-Friendly Frozen Dessert
1923 Kid’s Menu
- Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup With Crisp Cheese Twist
- Goofy’s Garden Salad With your favorite choice of Dressing
- Chicken Pot Pie With Carrots, Potatoes, Celery and Peas. Entrées served with fresh Vegetables and your choice of Smashed Potatoes, Steak Fries or Macaroni & Cheese.
- Mini Cheeseburger On Brioche Bun. Entrées served with fresh Vegetables and your choice of Smashed Potatoes, Steak Fries or Macaroni & Cheese.
- Panko-Crusted Cod with Tartar Sauce Entrées served with fresh Vegetables and your choice of Smashed Potatoes, Steak Fries or Macaroni & Cheese
- Crusty Pepperoni Pizza Entrées served with fresh Vegetables and your choice of Smashed Potatoes, Steak Fries or Macaroni & Cheese
Disney Check Meals
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin With Green Beans, Roasted Red Skin Potatoes, and
Strawberry Yogurt Parfait. Served with choice of small Low Fat Milk or Water.
- Whole Wheat Spiral Pasta & Tomato SauceWith Roasted Sliced Chicken Breast, Mozzarella Cheese, Green Peas, and Apple Slices. Served with choice of small Low Fat Milk or Water.
- Warm Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookie Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Sprinkles
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar
- Selection of Assorted Ice Cream
1923 is one of three rotational main dining restaurants aboard the Disney Wish joining Worlds of Marvel, and Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure. As we explore the Disney Wish we will continue to share updates on the various menus across the newest Disney Cruise Line ship.