Disney Cruise Line announced the extension of their Cruise Date Flexibility Offer for all new and existing reservations booked by July 31, 2021, for scheduled sailings on or before December 31, 2021, you can change your sail date up to 15 days before departure.
Cruise Date Flexibility
- Guests who have booked before July 31, 2021 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before December 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move their sail date to one that commences prior to September 30, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply. Future cruise credits cannot be applied to the Disney Wish maiden voyage, setting sail on June 9, 2022.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, cancellation fees will be the greater of: a) cancellation fees that would have been applicable to the original sail date; or b) cancellation fees applicable to the new sail date.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
For the most up to date information on this offer please visit DisneyCruise.com.