Disney Cruise Line is launching several enhancements to the spiral Guest Travel Booklet that is provided prior to cruising. The all new one-page mailer replacing the spiral bound booklet will now be referred to as a Luggage Tag Mailer.
The new Luggage Tag Mailer will include:
- High level summary of reservation details
- Departure Port name and address
- Online Check-In reminder and/or confirmation that it has been completed
- Arrival day tips
- Resort name, check-in/check-out time and address, if pre and/or post nights confirmed
- Important information emphasizing alcohol policy and what not to pack
- Reminder to download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App
- Two luggage tags per person
- The Luggage Tag Mailer is being mailed to each Guest household address on a booking, unless an alternative address has been provided, including travel agency reservations
These changes have been made to deliver real-time cruise sailing details, reduce the environmental footprint and enhance passenger’s digital experience.
The same content within the spiral Guest Travel Booklet is already accessible online at DisneyCruise.com through the Cruise Details tab on My Reservations. A new entry point called Know Before You Go contains vacation planning information such as:
- Essential itinerary specific information (i.e. citizenship documentation, what to pack, ship contact information, ground transportation, onboard airline check-in, travel delays, port directions, etc.) to help your Clients prepare for their upcoming vacation.
- The content is available to access as soon the reservation is created and up until the time of sailing after your Clients have registered or logged in to My Reservations page at DisneyCruise.com.
What do you think about the new one-page Luggage Tag Mailer from Disney Cruise Line?