Disney Cruise Line recently added a selection of port adventures for guests to choose when sailing to Saguenay, Quebec, Canada aboard the Disney Magic this September. The Disney Magic is scheduled to make two calls to Saguenay, Quebec on September 24th and 29th, during two one-way 7-night Canada Cruises between New York and Quebec City.
Below are brief summaries of each port adventure with links for more information on each.
- Best of Saguenay (SU03)
Enjoy a scenic trip through La Baie before diving into the rich history of Saguenay.
- Discover the Fjord Treasures (SU07)
Discover the best sights of Saguenay.
- Discover Val-Jalbert (SU12)
Soak up Quebec’s natural beauty, historical significance and French connection through sightseeing in a 1900s-era town.
- Discovery of New France (SU10)
Relive the days of yore in this novel experience in Québec.
- Discovery of New France and Fabuleuse Show (SU20)
Relive the early days of Quebec’s colonization with larger than life historical characters, then experience La Fabuleuse.
- Discovery of New France and Musee Du Fjord (SU11)
Relive the days of yore before seeing how the natural wonder of the fjord created this historical area.
- Greater City of Saguenay (SU09)
Explore the French atmosphere and Old-World charm of the Chicoutimi district of Saguenay.
- Hiking Saguenay National Park (SU04)
Hike to your heart’s content on this nature-lovers adventure in the heart of Parc National du Saguenay.
- La Baie Walking Tour (SU18)
Discover La Baie’s local crafts, culture and historical heritage by foot.
- La Fabuleuse Cultural Show(SU13)
Re-live the important events that marked the history of the Quebec region in a thrilling show.
- Microbrewery and Vineyard (SU17)
Visit the Voie Maltée microbrewery to sample the best of the local brews before heading to Domaine La Cageot to experience local spirits and see how they are made.
- Saguenay Highlights (SU01)
Visit the district of Chicoutimi and learn about the area’s cultural and natural history.
- Saguenay Highlights and Fabuleuse Show (SU19)
Tour the beautiful, historical and natural wonders in and around Saguenay before experiencing “La Fabuleuse.”
- Sea Kayaking in Saguenay (SU05)
Explore the sea coast around the Saguenay National Park in a kayak.
- The Craftsman Road (SU02)
Step back in time and discover the artisans of a by-gone era in Saguenay.
- Wine and Cheese in Blueberry Country (SU08)
Visit the Fromagerie Boivin dairy facility and the Domaine Le Cageot winery.
- Zodiac Adventure at Saguenay (SU06)
Take your adventures to new levels by exploring this famous fjord aboard a Zodiac.
- Zoo of Saint-Felicien (SU15)
Travel to the Saint-Félician Zoo and discover animals native to the open, northern-region areas.
Disney Magic Sailings Featuring Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
- 7-Night Canada Cruise from New York
New York • At Sea • Halifax, Nova Scotia • At Sea • Saguenay, Quebec • Baie Comeau, Quebec • Quebec City, Quebec
- 7-Night Canada Cruise from Quebec
Quebec City, Quebec • Quebec City, Quebec • Saguenay, Quebec • Baie Comeau, Quebec • At Sea • Halifax, Nova Scotia • At Sea