Disney Cruise Line recently added a selection of port adventures for guests to choose when sailing to Quebec City, Canada aboard the Disney Magic this September. The Disney Magic is scheduled to be in Quebec City, Quebec for 3 days, during the two one-way 7-night Canada Cruises between New York and Quebec City.
Below are brief summaries of each port adventure with links for more information on each.
- A Day In Montreal (QB12)
Set out on a journey to discover Montreal – a city filled with contrast and cultural diversity.
- An Evening at the Sugar Shack (QB16)
Enjoy a night of maple-sugar heaven as you learn about the process before enjoying a family-style meal in the Sugar Shack.
- Aquarium of Quebec (QB20)
Explore the world beneath the sea at the Aquarium of Quebec.
- Bicycling Adventure to Montmorency Falls (QB13)
Set your sights toward the falls as you ride your bicycle for approximately 13 kilometers to Montmorency Falls.
- Countryside of Quebec: Lac-beauport, Tea at the Falls and Sugar Shack (QB07)
Experience the splendor of Quebec’s countryside by exploring Montmorency Falls and the heart of Quebec’s maple syrup industry.
- Discover Citadelle’s Fortress and Governor’s House (QB22)
Experience the charm and character of the Old Town as you explore the historic landmarks, take in the breathtaking views from Cap-Diamant and travel along the Grande-Allée – the Champs-Élysées of Québec.
- Discover Quebec City Through Photography (QB05)
Capture the picturesque city of Quebec through the eyes of a professional photographer.
- Grand Exploration of Quebec (QB11)
Make the most of your vacation in Quebec as this full-day tour combines highlights of the historic city with an adventure into the picturesque countryside.
- Hands on Experiences (QB09)
Learn the technique of copper repoussé and other artistic legacies in Quebec.
- Historic and Modern Quebec (QB02)
Explore the beautiful countryside and stunning historical sights of Quebec.
- Historic Quebec with Montmorency Falls (QB01)
Explore the beautiful countryside of Quebec and the historic sites around Château Frontenac.
- Historic Walk and Horse & Carriage Drawn Trolley (QB04)
Soak up the stunning sights as you explore the historic walled city of Old Quebec.
- Huron-Wendake Village and Onhoua Chetek8e (QB06)
Explore a traditional Native American village to discover the beliefs, customs and way of life.
- Microbrewery Tour (QB19)
Discover Quebec City’s local beers in this 3.5-hour walking tour featuring 4 local microbreweries.
- National Fortification Historic Site Walking Tour (QB21)
Explore the Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site as a reminder of the city’s rich military past.
- Old Quebec Walking Tour and Tea Chateau Frontenac (QB03)
Explore the historic walled city of Old Quebec with this walking tour including a stop for tea and pastries at Château Frontenac.
- Quebec City Food Tour (QB18)
Experience culinary delicacies and traditional French-Canadian fare as you eat your way through Quebec.
- Quebec Ghost Tour (QB17)
Explore Old Quebec at dusk through the eyes of the ghosts and goblins said to be haunting the city.
- Sainte Anne Canyon and Sugar Shack (QB10)
Experience the natural wonders of French Canada by heading to the historic Sainte Anne Canyon.
- Sainte Anne De Beaupre and Montmorency Falls (QB08)
Explore the beauty of Canada’s countryside before basking in the reverence of a historic shrine.
Disney Magic Sailings Featuring Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- 7-Night Canada Cruise from New York
New York • At Sea • Halifax, Nova Scotia • At Sea • Saguenay, Quebec • Baie Comeau, Quebec • Quebec City, Quebec
- 7-Night Canada Cruise from Quebec
Quebec City, Quebec • Quebec City, Quebec • Saguenay, Quebec • Baie Comeau, Quebec • At Sea • Halifax, Nova Scotia • At Sea
Historic Quebec with Montmorency Falls just says someone ate the page. Can’t get that to pull up on DCL’s site either. Any info you might now about this excursion?
“Explore the beautiful countryside of Quebec and the historic sites around Château Frontenac.”
Thank you – that’s more than I”m seeing. I hope I can get a full description before time to start choosing. Leaning toward trying to find a private guide. There are a few recommended on trip advisor.