I hope that everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had an enjoyable last few days. We’ve made it to Cyber Monday and here are the deals available as of this morning on upcoming Disney Cruise sailings. The plentiful bounty of FLR and MTO sail dates took a small dip, mostly because prior dates booked and we’ve passed some of the sail dates as we inch closer to December.
DCL introduced a new special VGT offer for upcoming Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea voyages that anyone can book. With this offer, you can save up to 25% off DCL’s prevailing rates for Verandah Stateroom with Restrictions (Category VGT) on select cruises departing from Port Canaveral on the Disney Fantasy and Miami on the Disney Magic. The current offer includes the following voyages:
Disney Fantasy Star Wars Day at Sea VGT Sailings
- January 6, 2018 – 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
- February 17, 2018 – 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
- March 17, 2018 – 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
Disney Magic Marvel Day at Sea VGT Sailing
The fine print on the Verandah Staterooms with Restrictions (Category VGT) offer is as follows. The offer is only valid for new bookings only. Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable. Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed. Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
These special offers are available to book today through Sunday, December 3, 2017, while inventory lasts.
Special Offers for U.S. Military Personnel
Special Rates for U.S. Military Personnel (MTO) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. These special rates are limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member, per sailing.
- Friday December 1, 2017🎄 (5B @ $240.00)
- Friday December 8, 2017🎄 (5A @ $230.00)
- Friday December 15, 2017🎄 (9B @ $225.00)
- Monday December 4, 2017🎄 (5A @ $225.00)
- Monday December 11, 2017🎄 (11A @ $185.00)
- Monday December 18, 2017🎄 (11A @ $260.00)
- Saturday January 27, 2018🤖 (5A @ $210.00)
- Saturday December 2, 2017🎄 (9B @ $195.00)
- Saturday December 16, 2017🎄 (5C @ $267.00)
- Wednesday December 6, 2017🎄 (6A @ $192.00)
- Friday December 1, 2017🎄 (4B @ $175.00)
- Sunday December 10, 2017🎄 (9B @ $151.00)
- Tuesday January 9, 2018 (11A @ $94.00)
- Sunday January 14, 2018 (11A @ $130.00)
- Sunday January 21, 2018 (11A @ $120.00)
- Sunday January 28, 2018 (11B @ $130.00)
- Friday December 1, 2017🎄 (5B @ $169.00)
Military rates are available to all retired and active U.S. Military personnel (or their spouse*), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. Military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify). *Active duty or retired military personnel and 100% permanently disabled veterans do not have to travel as long as their spouse has a valid military ID.
Special Offers for Florida Resident
Special Rates for Florida Residents (FLR) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold.
- Saturday January 13, 2018🤖 (11A @ $199.00)
- Saturday December 2, 2017🎄 (5A @ $212.00)
- Saturday December 16, 2017🎄 (5C @ $267.00)
- Saturday January 20, 2018🤖 (11A @ $193.00)
- Friday December 1, 2017🎄 (6A @ $175.00)
- Sunday December 10, 2017🎄 (9B @ $162.00)
- Sunday January 14, 2018 (11B @ $139.00)
- Sunday January 21, 2018 (11B @ $129.00)
- Sunday January 28, 2018 (11B @ $139.00)
To take advantage of the Florida resident rate, at least one adult on the reservation must provide proof of Florida residency within 48 hours of booking. Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card. In addition, a monthly mortgage/rent statement, Florida vehicle registration or title, homeowners insurance policy or bill, automotive insurance policy or bill, Florida utility bill (power/phone/cable/water), mail from a financial institution(checking/savings/investment), mail from a government agency(Federal, State, County, or City) with Guest’s name and address. Disney Cruise Line will not accept a Florida voter’s registration card, property deed, timeshare memberships as proof of residency. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via email to DCL.OfferVerification@disney.com or via fax at (407) 566-7739.
To take advantage of these special offer, you can book online, call (800) 491-9744 or contact your travel agent. Please note, the offers listed are not to be taken as official quotes. Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. More importantly, the deals listed above are a snapshot in time based on DCL’s online cruise search tool.