Disney Cruise Line is preparing to ring in the new year by bringing back their 50% off initial deposit promotion for select 2017 sailings of 7-nights or longer. The promotional booking period begins today, December 28 and sails through February 15, 2017.
The half off deposit offer is valid on any new reservation for a 7-night or longer Disney cruise departing between June 17, 2017 and December 30, 2017. The promotion includes itineraries in the Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Canada and Alaska with departures from a variety of home ports. Click here to see the full list of sailings included in the half off deposit promotion.
When you book a qualifying cruise you are only obligated to put down half of the required deposit on the day you reserve the itinerary. It should be noted that this promotion is not a discount on the total cruise fare, but rather a discount on the initial deposit required when booking a Disney Cruise. Remaining balance due at time of final payment. See below for some additional fine print.
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included
- Not valid on Categories with Restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), Suites or Concierge Level Staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 17, 2017 and December 30, 2017.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
I’d like to thank Sue from Small World Vacations for alerting me to this promotion.