This week’s special offers for Florida Residents and US Military Personnel from Disney Cruise Line include a couple of new MTO offers on December Wonder sailings. The Canadian Resident rates for select October Halloween sailings from New York are still available. The 20% off promotion slightly changed, the 12/16 sailing is now OGT. The FLR and MTO rates are available to book today through Sunday, October 16, 2016, while inventory lasts.
Save 20% off a Select Disney Wonder Cruise Sailings
The current 20% off offer features two Very MerryTime sailings on the newly enhanced Disney Wonder from Galveston. Below are the sailings listed with this offer.
- Friday December 2, 2016 🎄 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston – Inside Staterooms with Restrictions (Category IGT)
- Friday December 16, 2016 🎄 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston – Oceanview Staterooms with Restrictions (Category OGT)
For more information and the fine print on this offer please visit the DCL special offer page.
Special Offers for U.S. Military Personnel
Special Rates for U.S. Military Personnel (MTO) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. These special rates are limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member, per sailing.
- Friday November 11, 2016🎄 (10C @ $149.00)
- Saturday November 5, 2016🎄 (10C @ $150.00)
- Sunday December 11, 2016🎄 (10B @ $142.00)
- Friday December 23, 2016🎄 (9B @ $249.00)
- Sunday December 4, 2016🎄 (10B @ $135.00)
- Friday December 30, 2016 (11B @ $161.00)
- Friday December 23, 2016🎄 (11C @ $203.00)
- Friday December 2, 2016🎄 (9B @ $120.00)
- Friday December 16, 2016🎄 (11B @ $156.00)
Military rates are available to all retired and active U.S. Military personnel (or their spouse*), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. Military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify). *Active duty or retired military personnel and 100% permanently disabled veterans do not have to travel as long as their spouse has a valid military ID.
Special Offers for Florida Resident
Special Rates for Florida Residents (FLR) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold.
- Saturday October 22, 2016🎃 (11B @ $163.00)
- Saturday November 5, 2016 (11C @ $186.00)
- Saturday December 3, 2016🎄 (11A @ $160.00)
- Friday November 11, 2016🎄 (9C @ $159.00)
- Friday December 23, 2016🎄 (11C @ $217.00)
- Sunday December 4, 2016🎄 (10B @ $135.00)
To take advantage of the Florida resident rate, at least one adult on the reservation must provide proof of Florida residency within 48 hours of booking. Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card. In addition, a monthly mortgage/rent statement, Florida vehicle registration or title, homeowners insurance policy or bill, automotive insurance policy or bill, Florida utility bill (power/phone/cable/water), mail from a financial institution(checking/savings/investment), mail from a government agency(Federal, State, County, or City) with Guest’s name and address. Disney Cruise Line will not accept a Florida voter’s registration card, property deed, timeshare memberships as proof of residency. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via email to DCL.Resort.and.Travel.Operations.Specialist@Disney.com or via fax at (407) 566-7739.
Canadian Resident Rates
Special Rates for Canadian Residents are available once again. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. Proof of residency is required an you must use the special offer code CAN when booking.
- Saturday October 15, 2016🎃 (7A @ $236.25)
- Saturday October 22, 2016🎃 (9C @ $193.50)
- Saturday October 29, 2016🎃 (9D @ $201.00)
To take advantage of these special offer, you can book online, call (800) 491-9744 or contact your travel agent. Please note, the offers listed are not to be taken as official quotes. Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. More importantly, the deals listed above are a snapshot in time based on DCL’s online cruise search tool.