October is National Plan a Cruise Month and the cruise industry is celebrating by launching #CruiseSmile, a simple and exciting chance to win one of 31 cruise vacations from 23 different cruise lines, including a Disney Cruise Line, awarded each day, from October 1 through October 31, 2015. Anyone can enter each day during the sweepstakes by simply submitting a photo featuring a ‘cruise smile’ at CruiseSmile.org, or posting their ‘cruise smile’ on Twitter or Instagram using #CruiseSmile and #Sweepstakes. Participants will have the opportunity to share their posts for more chances to win.
The #CruiseSmile sweepstakes prize calendar is filled with incredible cruise vacations for two, including a seven-night luxury voyage to Tahiti and the Society Islands in the South Pacific, an eight-day European river cruise on the Seine River from Paris, a magical family-friendly three-night Bahamian voyage at sea and even a 14-day Far-East Discovery cruise visiting exotic ports throughout Southeast Asia.
The October 2nd #CruiseSmile prize is a 3-Night Bahamian Disney Cruise from Port Canaveral to Nassau and Castaway Cay.
How to Enter #CruiseSmile
- Beginning on September 23, 2015, simply upload a #CruiseSmile photo to www.CruiseSmile.org and share the #CruiseSmile entry with friends.
- Enter for more chances to win by posting a #CruiseSmile photo directly to Twitter or Instagram, use #CruiseSmile and #Sweepstakes.
- Share your #CruiseSmile with friends to gain more entries into the sweepstakes.
- Come back to www.CruiseSmile.org each day to enter for a chance to win and discover the daily cruise vacation sweepstakes prize.
- Follow the #CruiseSmile campaign on social channels for the latest information each day
Contest entries do not roll over and entrants must upload a new photo each day to be eligible for each day’s prize. The sweepstakes is open to entrants 13 years of age or older. If a minor is selected, a guardian age 21 or over must accept the prize on their behalf. Winners will be selected at random each day in October and some blackout dates apply and are determined by cruise lines.
DCL is only offering is on October 2, 2015, but there are many other cruises you could win. From luxury yachts and modern ocean cruise liners to river and paddlewheeler cruises, an impressive list of the industry’s cruise line companies and brands are participating in the #CruiseSmile sweepstakes.
My children and I would to explore this Cruise. I hope we are the winners.
My children and I would like to explore this Cruise. We are hard working people that have survived many hardships, but we haven’t given up.