Disney Cruise Line modified their onboard booking policy once again. The latest change extended the time guests have to sail from 18 months to a full two years.
Guests making a booking on board must sail within 24 months after the date the original booking was made on board.
Additionally, guests who booked before November 13, 2013 still have to sail by November 30, 2015. Anyone that rebooked onboard that had the 18 month window when they originally rebooked now have up to 24 months.
Onboard Booking Offer Benefits
- 10% off prevailing rates as quoted on DisneyCruise.com
- Up to $200 onboard credit per stateroom
- Reduced deposit on 7-night sailings or longer
The new policy, published as a PDF will soon be found onboard the ships.
The Fine Print of the Onboard Booking Offer
The onboard booking offer is only valid for category 4-11 stateroom and specifically excludes concierge-level categories, IGT, OGT and VGT categories with restrictions as well as short 2-night sailings. The offer limited to two staterooms on one future cruise date (per household sailing). Additional staterooms may be booked at the current prevailing rates. As expected, the onboard booking offer is only available onboard and the deposit must be paid while onboard. Only sailings of 7-nights are longer are eligible for a reduced deposit.
Block-out dates for this offer apply; block-out dates receive the onboard credit and reduced deposit benefits, but do not receive the 10% discount off prevailing rates.
The following block-out dates are valid as of the date 10/28/2014. Additional block-out dates may be added at any time without notice.
As a result, our onboard booking expiration date calculator has been updated to reflect this change to 24 months.
2016 Block-out Dates
- March 20, 2016 – 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Magic – Itinerary C from Port Canaveral
- March 24, 2016 – 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Magic – Itinerary A from Port Canaveral
- March 20, 2016 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder – Itinerary A from Miami
- March 25, 2016 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder – Itinerary C from Miami
- March 21, 2016 – 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream – Itinerary A from Port Canaveral
- March 25, 2016 – 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream Itinerary A from Port Canaveral
- March 19, 2016 – 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy – Itinerary D from Port Canaveral
- March 26, 2016 – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy – Itinerary D from Port Canaveral
A complete list of all sailings can be found on our Onboard Booking Block-Out Sailings page.