Ajaccio, France Port Summary
Ajaccio is the capital of Corsica, a French island in the Mediterranean Sea. A port city on the rugged isle's western coast, it was the birthplace of French Emperor Napoléon Bonaparte in 1769. His ancestral home, Maison Bonaparte, is now a museum displaying family heirlooms. The baroque, 16th-century Notre-Dame Cathedral, where Napoléon was baptized, contains paintings by Delacroix and Tintoretto.For additional information please visit the Ajaccio, France website.
View detailed past and future Ajaccio, France visit history.
10-Night Mediterranean Cruise (2011)
10-Night Mediterranean Cruise - Itinerary A (2010)
10-Night Mediterranean Cruise - Itinerary B (2010)
10-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona
11-Night Mediterranean Cruise (2011)
11-Night Mediterranean Cruise - Itinerary A (2010)
11-Night Mediterranean Cruise - Itinerary B (2010)
7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona to Civtavecchia
- A Sweet Walking Tour (AJ23)
(0) Rate & ReviewLearn about Corsica's most famous son, Napoleon Bonaparte—then taste its most delicious confections.
- Ajaccio Beach Transfer (AJ14)
(0) Rate & ReviewSink your toes into the sand of a sunny Corsican beach.
- ajaccio corsica snorkeling adventure (from urlFriendlyId)
(0) Rate & ReviewGain a new perspective with different views of Ajaccio—from under the sea.
- Ajaccio Wine Tasting (AJ16)
(0) Rate & ReviewCorsica beckons with a proud heritage of local flavors to stoke your senses.
- Astro Glassbottom Boat (AJ18)
(0) Rate & ReviewWatch marine life swim beneath you from the comfort of a spectacular Astro glass-bottom boat.
- Corte – The Former Capital of Corsica (AJ01)
(0) Rate & ReviewHistory and sweeping mountain and valley views are offered in the former Corsican capital of Corte.
- Hike To Capo Beach (AJ15)
(0) Rate & ReviewHiking the rocky southwest Corsican coastline of Capo di Feno is like stepping into a postcard.
- Iles Sanguinaires Boat Tour (AJ21)
(0) Rate & ReviewEnjoy a leisurely, narrated boat journey around protected islands adjacent to the Corsican coast.
- Imperial City Walking Tour (AJ22)
(0) Rate & ReviewVisit Ajaccio landmarks, including those honoring Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Jet Boat Adventure (AJ20)
(0) Rate & ReviewExperience a drenching, adrenaline-packed adventure on a jet-boat pontoon.
- Les Calanches (AJ02)
(0) Rate & ReviewEnjoy striking views of the cliffs of the Calanches and savor a traditional Corsican lunch.
- Prunelli And Corsican Treats (AJ06)
(0) Rate & ReviewTravel through the narrow, winding roads of the Corsican landscape to the Prunelli Gorges and Tolla Lake.
- Scenic Drive And The Town Of Cargese (AJ12)
(0) Rate & ReviewExplore the ancient Greek city of Cargese, using its religious history and local culture as a guide.
- Sweet Corsica (AJ08)
(0) Rate & ReviewExperience a cornucopia of flavors as you sample Corsican honey, traditional nougats and local wine.
- Zodiak Ride Around the Gulf of Ajaccio (AJ19)
(0) Rate & ReviewExperience the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea—with a dip or a speedboat ride.
Rain: light rain
% Clouds: 75%
Wind: NE at 5 mph
Weather data is provided by a third party, OpenWeatherMap. OpenWeatherMap offers detailed weather data and analytics for any city. This data is provided for your general information only, and should not be treated as an official forecast. Please consult your local and national weather reports for your weather making decisions.
Weather Station: Ajaccio