Disney Cruise Line announced the extension of their Cruise Date Flexibility Offer for any sailings scheduled on or before September 30, 2022, you can change your sail date up to 15 days before departure.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before September 30, 2022 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move their sail date to one that commences prior to September 30, 2023. Standard prevailing rates will apply. Future cruise credits cannot be applied to the Disney Wish maiden voyage.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, cancellation fees will be the greater of: a) cancellation fees that would have been applicable to the original sail date; or b) cancellation fees applicable to the new sail date.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Below is a copy of the email that was sent to guests explaining the latest extension.
All of us at Disney Cruise Line hope you and your family are staying well. We want to let you know that our temporary Cruise Date Flexibility option now applies to sailings commencing on or before September 30, 2022, regardless of booking date. With Cruise Date Flexibility, Guests have the option to change their sail date, up to 15 days prior to their cruise departure, to another select sail date commencing prior to September 30, 2023. Standard prevailing rates and other terms and conditions apply. Visit our Book with Confidence page on DisneyCruise.com for details if you’re interested in exploring an alternate sailing.
In addition, for sailings through December 31, 2022, we are temporarily extending final payment until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted stateroom categories.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard and making magic for you and your loved ones.
The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line
For the most up to date information on this offer please visit DisneyCruise.com.