Disney Cruise Line quietly removed additional Disney Magic European sailings from their online booking page through mid-August to prevent further bookings, but the cruises remain on guest reservations, therefore the voyages are NOT cancelled at this time. Earlier this month, Disney removed the remaining May sailings aboard the Magic, but those are still NOT cancelled.
The following Disney Magic 2021 European sailings are no longer listed as bookable cruise, but are NOT cancelled:
- Friday June 4, 2021 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona to Civtavecchia
- Friday June 11, 2021 8-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia
- Saturday June 19, 2021 8-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia
- Sunday June 27, 2021 9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia
- Tuesday July 6, 2021 11-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona
- Saturday July 17, 2021 6-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona
- Friday July 23, 2021 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Barcelona to Dover
- Friday July 30, 2021 11-Night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland Cruise from Dover
- Tuesday August 10, 2021 8-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Copenhagen
The next bookable cruise on Disney Cruise Line’s website for the Disney Magic is the 10-night Northern European Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover departing Wednesday August 18, 2021.
Again, it is important to keep in mind, these sailings listed above are NOT officially cancelled, the sailings remain listed on guest’s reservations as of 6 AM, but by the time of publication just 2 hours later, the sailing was removed from our list of upcoming cruises.
The removal could just be Disney’s way to limit further bookings in order to limit capacity for onboard physical distancing and required quarantine stateroom inventory if the ships are able to resume sailing under restrictive guidelines. Alternatively, they could simply be preventing any further bookings until they have a better idea what the future holds based on the framework recently issued by the CDC.
I stress, please note, at this time, this is information is based on an observation and should not be considered fact until any official announcement is made by Disney Cruise Line. Please do not call Disney based on this posting, as nothing has officially changed.
We will continue to monitor this situation and provide updates when applicable.