Disney Cruise Line adjusted the itinerary of two Disney Wonder Baja sailings. The Disney Wonder’s October 9, 2019 and November 3, 2019 5-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego have been altered slightly moving the schedule call in Ensenada up from the final day to the second day. The change also moves the days at sea and stop in Cabo San Lucas later in the voyage.
The new itinerary for the October 9, 2019 cruise is as follows:
- Wednesday October 9, 2019 – San Diego – 4:00 pm
- Thursday October 10, 2019 – Ensenada– 8:30 am to 4:45 pm [Pirate Night]
- Friday October 11, 2019 – At Sea
- Saturday October 12, 2019 – Cabo San Lucas – 7:30 am to 3:45 pm
- Sunday October 13, 2019 – At Sea
Monday October 14, 2019 – San Diego (Debarkation)
The new itinerary for the November 3, 2019 cruise is as follows:
- Sunday November 3, 2019 – San Diego – 4:00 pm
- Monday November 4, 2019 – Ensenada– 8:30 am to 4:45 pm [Pirate Night]
- Tuesday November 5, 2019 – At Sea
- Wednesday November 6, 2019 – Cabo San Lucas – 7:30 am to 3:45 pm
- Thursday November 7, 2019 – At Sea
Friday November 8, 2019 – San Diego (Debarkation)
Disney Cruise Line did not provide a reason for the change. It only came to our attention over the weekend via an email from a reader who noticed the change. In the past, itinerary changes such as this have been made as Disney regularly review itineraries and makes changes to provide the best possible guest experience.
UPDATE: The change was made to call on Cabo on a day when there are fewer ships to make for a better passenger experience.
The change is probably due to Tropical Storm Narda moving up the western coast of Mexico.
October 9-14: Change is due to another ship being in Cabo San Lucas and a limited amount of tenders available
Disney did provide a reason for the November 3 sailing itinerary change. There are other ships in the same ports as originally scheduled so they shuffled the itinerary for a better experience for us all!!!!