Disney Cruise Line is sending emails to travel agents and guests booked on the Disney Wonder’s February 7, 2020 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New Orleans. The itinerary is being altered slightly by moving Key West up to the first port of call.
DCL did not provide a reason for the change other than that they regularly review itineraries and make changes to provide the best possible guest experience. For one thing, the change will will eliminate the U.S. Customs Immigration inspection that is normally the case when visiting Key West following a foreign port of call.
The new itinerary is as follows:
- Friday February 7, 2020 – New Orleans – 4:00 pm
- Saturday February 8, 2020 – At Sea
- Sunday February 9, 2020 – Key West -8:30 am to 3:45 pm
- Monday February 10, 2020 – Nassau – 9:45 am to 5:15 pm
- Tuesday February 11, 2020 – Castaway Cay – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday February 12, 2020 – At Sea
- Thursday February 13, 2020 – At Sea
Friday February 14, 2020New Orleans (Debarkation)
The following email correspondence was sent out to guests booked on this cruise.
Special thanks to Heather Keller from Storybook Destinations for alerting us to this schedule change.