Disney Cruise Line announced a change to the Disney Magic’s August 20, 2020 10-Night Northern European Cruise from Copenhagen. The itinerary name is being changed to 10-Night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland Cruise. The itinerary will now be visiting Gothenburg, Sweden, and Oslo, Norway, this sailing will now visit Bergen, Norway and Akureyri, Iceland. It will also include an overnight stay in Reykjavik, Iceland.
The revised itinerary is as follows:
- Thursday August 20, 2020 – Copenhagen 3:00 pm
- Friday August 21, 2020 – Stavanger 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Saturday August 22, 2020 – Bergen 8:00 am to 4:45 pm
- Sunday August 23, 2020 – At Sea
- Monday August 24, 2020 – Akureyri | 8:30 am to 7:45 pm
- Tuesday August 25, 2020 – Reykjavik | 6:30 pm
- Wednesday August 26, 2020 – Reykjavik | 6:15 pm
- Thursday August 27, 2020 – At Sea
- Friday August 28, 2020 – Kirkwall | 9:30 am to 5:45 pm
- Saturday August 29, 2020 – At Sea
Sunday August 30, 2020 – Dover (Debarkation)
The original sailing did not include an overnight in Reykjavik or a stop in Akureyri, Iceland. This itinerary change will now offer guests even more time in the Iceland and another opportunity to view the midnight sun.
This new and revised itinerary and sail date have been added to the website, and the Facebook Group link has been moved to the new sailing.
What do you think about this itinerary change? Share your thoughts in the comments below.