Disney Cruise Line recently added a selection of port adventures for guests to choose when sailing to Gothenburg, Sweden aboard the Disney Magic in 2019. The Disney Magic is scheduled to make two calls to Gothenburg this summer and another in 2019.
Below are brief summaries of each port adventure with links for more information on each.
- A Visit To Gunnebo House And Gardens (GT05)
See how the other half lived in 18th-century Scandinavia—tour an ornate estate surrounded by 3 gardens.
- Alfons Atkins Museum (GT12)
Visit an interactive center dedicated to one of Sweden’s most famous storybook characters.
- Botanical Gardens (GT08)
Dine in the middle of 16,000 blooming flowers and plants in Europe’s largest botanical garden.
- Gothenburg by Private Vehicle – 4-Hour Sedan with Driver (GT13)
Enjoy a half-day tour of Gothenburg at destinations of your choice in a comfortable sedan with a personal driver.
- Gothenburg by Private Vehicle – 4-Hour Van with Driver (GT16)
Enjoy a half-day tour of Gothenburg at destinations of your choice in a comfortable van with a personal driver.
- Gothenburg by Private Vehicle – 8-Hour Sedan with Driver (GT14)
Enjoy a full-day tour of Gothenburg at destinations of your choice in a comfortable sedan with a personal driver.
- Gothenburg by Private Vehicle – 8-Hour Van with Driver (GT17)
Enjoy a full-day tour of Gothenburg at destinations of your choice in a comfortable van with a personal driver.
- Liseberg Amusement Park (GT10)
Enjoy a day at Scandinavia’s largest amusement park – packed with wild roller coasters, family fun, food and entertainment.
- Marstrand And The Sunshine Coast (GT02)
Explore scenic Swedish islands on a daylong tour designed especially for Disney Cruise Line Guests.
- Panoramic Gothenburg (GT01)
Enjoy a motorcoach tour through the Swedish city of Gothenburg, the surrounding landscape and other attractions.
- Pilane Island Visit (GT11)
Discover a unique blend of art, history and livestock at the Sculpture in Pilane on Tjorn Island.
- The Ten Islands Archipelago Tour (GT09)
Gothenburg’s northern archipelago islands protect the coast and adorn it like jewelry, each with its own unique beauty.
- Vinga Island – Adults-Only Tour (GT07)
This tiny, windy barrier island boasts crystal clear water and a picturesque lighthouse that has been protecting sailors for years.
- Volvo Museum (GT04)
Enjoy this family-focused tour of Sweden’s Volvo Museum – going back to their very first car, nicknamed ‘Jakob.’
- West Coast Delights – Adults-Only Tour (GT06)
Enjoy a delicious meal—with wine pairings—at a historic fish market known as much for its architecture as it is for its cuisine.
- West Coast Island Discovery (GT03)
Visit some of Sweden’s most enchanting west coast inlets and idyllic coastal resort towns.
Sailings Featuring Gothenburg, Sweden
Disney Magic 2019 Sailings
- 11-night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland Cruise from Dover
Dover • At Sea • Kirkwall • At Sea • Reykjavik • Reykjavik • Akureyri • At Sea • Alesund • Stavanger • Gothenburg
- 7-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Dover
Dover • Amsterdam • At Sea • Copenhagen • Gothenburg • Stavanger • At Sea
Disney Magic 2020 Sailngs
- 10-Night Northern European Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover
Copenhagen • Gothenburg • Oslo • Stavanger • At Sea • At Sea • Reykjavik • At Sea • Kirkwall • At Sea