Disney recently announced the 12 new members joining the 2019 Disney Parks Moms Panel. The newest members will join the ranks of more than 170 alumni including moms, dads, grandparents and even panelists without children.
The 2019 newly selected Disney Parks Moms Panelists include:
- Amy M.; Irmo, S.C. (Walt Disney World Resort) – “Stitch juice” (AKA sweet tea) at ‘Ohana and fresh fruit waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow are a few of this mom’s favorite things; ask her for more of her favorite Disney dining tips.
- Angie G.; Cottage Grove, Minn. (Disney Cruise Line) – Mom to two and lover of Disney Cruises, ask Angie about character visits (like her son’s memorable moment with Snow White).
- Anne Marie R., Grayslake, Ill. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This math instructor and mom of four can help squeeze the most magic from vacation budgets (and share tips for achieving Galactic Hero status on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin).
- Desiree F.; Lima, Peru (Walt Disney World Resort) – Inspired by Disney’s multiculturalism and diversity, this Peru-based mom of two speaks Spanish, English and French and is here to help with international travel questions.
- Eean K.; Pittsburgh, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – With her first Disney visit as an adult, this mom of three knows how to plan a vacation all ages will love.
- Jessica B.; Austin, Texas (Walt Disney World Resort) – Proving half the fun is getting there, Jessica loves planning Disney vacations with her husband.
- Julie P.; Mountain View, Calif. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Originally from Brazil, Portuguese-speaking Julie loves traveling to Disney with her husband and experiencing all that Disney Dining offers.
- Kristin C.; Trabuco Canyon, Calif. (Disneyland Resort) – An Annual Passholder for nearly 20 years, Kristin has three kids under age seven and will make sure parents know the best tips for Disney with babies and toddlers.
- Rayna C.; Wesley Chapel, Fla. (Disney Vacation Club) – This mom of five loves Disney’s Animal Kingdom and has visited almost every Disney Vacation Club Resort, so ask her if she can pick a favorite.
- Samantha K.; Allison Park, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Ask this mom of two for advice on navigating Disney Parks and Resorts with a child with special- needs.
- Tony S.; Riverton, Utah (Disneyland Resort) – With 30 years’ experience at Disneyland Park, this dad can help plan a trip with kids (he has four!) and without (ask him about romantic visits for two).
- Wyatt G.; Roswell, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort) – With a goal to stay at every Walt Disney World resort hotel, ask this Disney enthusiast for his tips on accessibility.
The 2019 class feature a new Disney Cruise Line specialist, Angie G. According to Stephanie’s bio, she is a business analyst from Minnesota who enjoys spending days with family and friends, tap dancing, working on her photography skills, cooking and crafting. Angie’s passion is travel and learning more about our amazing world. Additionally, she enjoys planning new adventures for her family to learn about different cultures, historical locations and all the incredible cuisine humanity has to offer.
“Ask 20 people their favorite part of Disney and you’ll get 20 answers. The magic of Disney is it provides a unique and personalized experience to thousands of guests daily. But there’s a lot to consider when planning your dream Walt Disney Parks & Resorts vacation,” said Leanne O’Regan, Director of Public Relations for Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products. “The Disney Parks Moms Panel exists to help you find that perfect experience for your family and confidently plan your own Disney magic. They love Disney, and want to see each and every person who visits also experience the wonder of Disney for themselves.”
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online resource for individuals thinking about planning a Disney vacation at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line or with Disney Vacation Club. The panelists leverage their vast experiences from their own Disney vacations to provide authentic answers to guests seeking advice – whether for an entire family vacation or for guests traveling without kids.
The panel, in its 12th year of operation added 12 new members to the Disney Parks Moms panel. The rookies were selected from thousands of applicants this past fall. Each panelist brings their own unique perspectives and experiences to the group.
To learn more about our newest panelists, meet all the 2019 panelists, or ask a question about planning your upcoming Disney vacation, simply visit DisneyParksMomsPanel.com for a personalized response from one of our knowledgeable panelists.