The Disney Fantasy will sail a modified 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise this week changing the port order by visiting Falmouth, Grand Cayman, and then Cozumel. This iterate change is a result of Subtropical Storm Alberto which is expected to produce heavy wind and rain in the Western Caribbean as they system moves north into the Gulf of Mexico.
Essentially, they are swapping Cozumel and Falmouth.
- Saturday May 26, 2018 | Port Canaveral
- Sunday May 27, 2018 | At Sea
- Monday May 28, 2018 | Falmouth
- Tuesday May 29, 2018 | Grand Cayman
- Wednesday May 30, 2018 | Cozumel
- Thursday May 31, 2018 | At Sea
- Friday June 1, 2018 | Castaway Cay
Below is the copy of the letter given to guests upon arrival to the cruise terminal at Port Canaveral.
I’d like to thank Michael for passing along this information.