Disney Cruise Line recently added a selection of port adventures for guests to choose when sailing to King’s Wharf, Bermuda aboard the Disney Magic in 2018. The Disney Magic is scheduled to spend 11 days in King’s Wharf, Bermuda, during 5- and 6-night Bahamian Cruises from New York. The 5-nights have an overnight and the 6-night is in Bermuda for 3 days.
Below are brief summaries of each port adventure with links for more information on each.
- Atlantic Reef Fishing (BR32)
Climb aboard the Jolly Roger for a fun-filled catch-and-release fishing excursion.
- Belmont Hills Golf Club (BR43)
Step up to the challenge of a course crafted by a top designer while enjoying the beauty of this island paradise.
- Bermuda Aquarium and Museum Zoo Cruise (BR29)
Cruise into the quiet inlet of Flatts Village and visit one of the oldest operating aquariums in the world.
- Bermuda Family Fun – Aquarium and Zoo (BR25)
Discovery, mystery and entertaining encounters await at the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo and the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute.
- Bermuda Island Drive (BR19)
Sightsee on the island of Bermuda on this tropical adventure.
- Bermuda Island Drive – Wheelchair Accessible (BR20)
Sightsee on the island of Bermuda on this tropical adventure.
- Bermuda Triangle Evening Cruise (BR15)
Enter the notorious Bermuda Triangle for spooky stories and a view of the breathtaking sea life below.
- Bermuda Triangle Shipwreck Snorkel (BR08)
Famous shipwrecks abound in the crystal-clear waters off the coast of Bermuda.
- Catamaran Coral Reef Snorkel (BR09)
Dive into this enriching tour where you come face-to-face with ocean wildlife and lush coral reefs.
- Certified Scuba Two-Tank Dive (BR12)
Submerge into the mysteries of the deep where you will explore ship wrecks at this premier diving destination.
- Crystal Caves and Pink Flamingos (BR22)
Enjoy a delightful family-friendly excursion that includes visits to Crystal Caves and the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo.
- Discover Scuba (BR13)
Familiarize yourself with the safest and best scuba practices to prepare for future underwater excursions!
- Dockyard Brewery Tour and Tasting (BR23)
Bring your thirst for adventure as you explore the Royal Naval Yard then embark on a microbrewery tour and beer tasting at a local pub.
- Dolphin Interactive Ocean Adventure (BR37)
Swim and dive with playful, friendly dolphins in both shallow and deep water.
- Famous Homes and Hideaways Cruise (BR28)
Cruise into sheltered coves filled with waterfront mansions and pastel-colored homes.
- Glass-Bottom Boat and Sightseeing Cruise (BR01)
Sail the Bermudian seas on a 50-foot, glass-bottom catamaran.
- Glass-Bottom Boat and Snorkel (BR02)
View the depths of the magnificent ocean below on this glass-bottom catamaran and snorkel with exotic fish wildlife.
- Golf at Turtle Hill Golf Course (BR42)
Enjoy a fun-filled day on the links at one of the top-ranked par 3 courses in the world.
- Gosling’s Rum Sunset Cruise – Adults Only (BR16)
Take in the gorgeous sights of Bermuda’s Great Sound as you sample local liqueur and rum.
- Haunted History Tour of St. George’s (BR41)
Stroll 400-year-old cobblestone streets, encountering the seaport’s “restless spirits,” then enjoy dinner aboard a ghostly ship replica.
- Hidden Gems Exploration Adventure (BR04)
Explore Bermuda’s only jungle where you can cliff jump, swim in caves and snorkel in the deep blue sea.
- Horseshoe Bay Beach Transfer (BR05)
Spend the day at a relaxing beach on this adventure in Bermuda.
- Local Lunch by Segway (BR06)
Travel by Segway to local eateries, historical sites and ocean views on this expansive tour.
- Mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle Cruise (BR35)
Voyage around the beautiful waters of Bermuda before landing for a visit to a fascinating museum in Hamilton Harbor.
- Night Fishing Adventure (BR33)
Climb aboard the Jolly Roger for a fun and festive night-fishing experience.
- Pirate Sunset Glass-Bottom Cocktail Cruise (BR30)
Get an exclusive look at a centuries-old Bermuda shipwreck on this sunset cocktail cruise aboard a glass-bottom boat.
- Private Pontoon Rental with Captain – Per Boat (BR18)
Explore the coastline of Bermuda at your own pace.
- Railway Trail Bike and Beach Tour (BR03)
Embark on a biking adventure through the exotic island of Bermuda!
- Restless Native Catamaran Sail, Snorkel, Swim (BR31)
Set off on a 50-foot catamaran for a picturesque excursion that lets you enjoy a host of ocean activities in a secluded cove. Proceeds help support a worthy cause.
- Rising Son Catamaran Swim and Snorkel (BR10)
Experience underwater adventures and island living on this beach escape tour.
- Scenic South Shore (BR21)
Explore and appreciate the essence of Bermuda with an experienced tour guide.
- Sea Garden Snorkel Tour (BR44)
Enjoy a visit to Snorkel Park Beach, where a guided dive lets you discover the spectacular fish and sea life of this calm and secluded inlet.
- SNUBA Experience (BR14)
Become a master of snorkeling through this SNUBA course where instructors provide diving lessons and best practices.
- Studio 8 Glass Blowing Class (BR27)
Make your own jewelry in this hands-on glassmaking class.
- Sunset Catamaran Swizzle Cruise – Adults Only (BR17)
Set sail at sunset on this memorable and romantic cruise to Bermuda’s north shore.
- West End Trolley Tour (BR24)
See beauty and colonial history on a fun-loving sightseeing tour across the West End of Bermuda.
- Wild West Kayak (BR11)
Glide through crystal blue waters on this guided tour that takes you to grand mountain views and serene beaches.
- Wildcat Coastline Adventure (BR07)
Soar across the water on the WildCat as you take in some of Bermuda’s most-spectacular highlights.
Sailings Featuring King’s Wharf, Bermuda, Bermuda
- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York
New York • At Sea • King’s Wharf, Bermuda • King’s Wharf, Bermuda • At Sea
- 6-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York
New York • At Sea • King’s Wharf, Bermuda • King’s Wharf, Bermuda • King’s Warf, Bermuda • At Sea
The web site wont let me in. So sad. I want to know the ages for the Segway tour.
Hopefully later today it will open a link
Your links work perfectly. I can’t get in through Disney but I can get in through your links. Thanks for posting all of them
Thanks for the reply, you had me worried. I thought you meant my site was not working.
Thank you for posting this since the Disney site is a little slow to the party. LOL Great Job.!!!!
On a ‘sort of’ related topic, how do i know when all port adventures for a particular port are ready and no additional ones will be added?
We are two weeks away from being able to book our port adventures so i assume they are all complete now?
Thanks for the help.
Port adventures are added and subtracted all the time. Normally for new ports of call, all excursions go online the same day. There are some times when a few more are added a day or two later. In those cases, I usually update the post and tweet out the update.
This is AWESOME! Thanks!! We are so excited for Bermuda! Now to decide what to do!
p.s. Reading your blog always makes me happy, especially when I have a bad day. For that, I thank you!
Not much in the way of shore excursions for those that are handicapped and need wheelchairs